MONTREAL, CANADA - APRIL 16, 2019 - Eden Rising, the acclaimed open-world action tower defense game, is leaving Steam Early Access and fully launching on May 17, developer Nvizzio Creations announced. Either solo or in 8-player co-op, players can defend their bases from hordes of various monsters, gather materials, craft defenses, and gear, and explore the lands of the game.
With the game's full launch on Steam, arriving on the anniversary of its Early Access debut, Eden Rising brings a plethora of new content such as character customization, resource cultivation, an expanded item upgrade system, and up to 8 players in multiplayer co-op. As a hybrid game seamlessly blending elements from the action tower defense and open world genres, Eden Rising is a truly unique experience.
"We went into Steam Early Access to receive crucial feedback from our players about the game they wanted Eden Rising to be. The result was a new and improved product with a leap in gameplay mechanics and a large addition of content," said Brent Ellison, of Nvizzio Creations. "Once the game is in full launch, we'll be adding even more content and continuously bringing quality updates for our players."
About Nvizzio Creations:
Founded in 2015, Nvizzio Creations (www.nvizzio.com) is an independent game development and production company based in Montreal, Canada. The company is a world-class game development studio and works with some of the most innovative game publishers in the world. It is globally recognized for its unique work philosophy, its brilliant teams, its unparalleled attention to detail, and its proven expertise at creating amazing games for personal computers, consoles, tablets, and mobile players.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch firmware update brings system to 8.0.1
- Fan hurls dead crab at Super Smash Bros. Pro Player in match
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider gets final DLC 'The Path home'
- GIGABYTE's new AERO 15 Classic notebook is 0.74 inches thick
- World War Z has managed to sell 250K copies on Epic Store
- Powerr ON By Keyboard not work. Gigabyte AORUS B360M
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)