Austin, Texas - (April 15, 2019) - Rivet Networks is proud to introduce the Killer Wi-Fi 6 AX1650, the world's first Wi-Fi 6 module specifically designed to deliver the fastest gameplay, the best streaming, and the most immersive communication experiences. The latest product from Rivet Networks' collaboration with Intel, the Killer AX1650, provides Killer's most powerful networking technology built on Intel's most advanced Wi-Fi 6 chipset. The Killer AX1650 is a 2x2, Wi-Fi 6 module that supports 160MHz channels and Bluetooth 5.0, and is available on desktops computers and laptop PCs from Alienware.
Powered by all-new Wi-Fi 6 technology using 160MHz channels, the Killer AX1650 delivers 2.4 Gbps of theoretical throughput, cutting-edge performance, and introduces technology to provide more usable throughput in crowded environments. When connected to a Wi-Fi 6 access point, the AX1650 delivers: up to 3X more throughput than previous generation 80MHz 2x2 AC devices euro up to 40% more throughput than previous generation 160MHz 2x2 AC devices euro up to 4X more network capacity in dense environments than previous generation wireless AC networks.
Incredible Speed, Intelligence, and Control
The Killer AX1650 perfectly blends Killer's speed, intelligence, and control into Intel's most advanced wireless chipset. Gamers and performance users who demand the most from their system will love the AX1650 and its powerful capabilities:
Amazing Speed: The Killer AX1650 automatically detects, classifies, and prioritizes network traffic and ensures the most important data is delivered fast and is prioritized over less important traffic.
- The Killer AX1650 uses Advanced Stream Detect 2.0 Technology to detect thousands of games, applications, and websites. It then leverages Lag and Latency Reduction Technology to prioritize the most important packets for a fast, smooth online entertainment experience. Gamers can expect up to 3X better in-game latency performance when using the AX1650 during peak network usage periods. GameFast Technology automatically pauses processes that are not needed when gaming, freeing up to 10% of CPU cycles and 20% of memory. Gamers who use GameFast will experience faster, more responsive gameplay with the additional system resources available to focus on the game.
Advanced Intelligence: The Killer AX1650 uses real-time information to intelligently optimize networking experiences:
- Powered by the Killer Intelligence Engine, the Killer AX1650 automatically analyzes the network and makes adjustments to improve the overall online experience. For items that cannot be fixed automatically, the Killer Intelligence Engine makes recommendations to the user on how to best optimize their home network for ideal performance.
- When combined with a Killer Ethernet product, the AX1650 features DoubleShot Pro Technology, which enables the use of both Killer Ethernet and the AX1650 at the same time. DoubleShot Pro works automatically to ensure the highest priority traffic will always be put on the fastest and most reliable link. Users can also leverage the Killer Control Center 2.0 to determine which applications and websites go over wireless and which use Ethernet.
Powerful Control: The Killer AX1650 gives users more ways to control and enhance their online experience than ever before:
- The Killer Control Center 2.0 gives users an intuitive and rich interface to monitor which applications and websites are using bandwidth, and to optimize their PC's networking performance. Users can adjust priorities and set bandwidth limits so that low priority traffic does not interfere with multimedia applications or favorite websites.
- The Killer AX1650 features Wireless xTend technology that delivers powerful MESH network capabilities and allows the computer to provide its network access to other devices, extending the home network up to 1,000 square feet. Game with confidence because Killer still prioritizes the computer's traffic so that the other devices that connect to Killer Wireless xTend will not slow down high priority applications.
"Wi-Fi 6 technology represents a major advancement in wireless networking, delivering lower latencies, faster speeds, and better performance on busy networks," said Rivet Networks' CEO Michael Cubbage. "We are extremely proud to launch the world's first Wi-Fi 6 module for HighPerformance PCs and bring this incredible performance to our customers."
"Alienware prides itself on providing a world-class gaming experience to all their customers and ensuring no compromise wi-fi connectivity is crucial," said Joe Olmsted, Director of Product Development. "Rivet Networks is leading the way in driving gamer first features in networking and will be offering the new Killer AX1650 in the Alienware Area-51m, Alienware m15, and m17 shortly."
For more information about the Killer AX1650, please visit www.killernetworking.com.
If you would like to arrange an interview, a demo, or have questions for the Rivet Networks leadership team, email us at [email protected]
About Rivet Networks:
Rivet Networks is a technology and products company that focuses on creating the best possible networking experience. Rivet offers a mix of hardware, software and cloud-based technologies to deliver solutions that are both powerful and intuitive. Through their KillerÃƒÂ¢"Ã,Â¢ line of networking products, Rivet Networks offers unprecedented speed, intelligence and control for gamers and performance users alike. For more information about the Killer brand of technologies, please visit http://www.killernetworking.com.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de