SEATTLE - April 9, 2019 | TAPSONIC BOLD, the critically acclaimed key-smashing rhythm game from Neowiz, is available now on Steam! The latest edition to Neowiz's iconic rhythm series, TAPSONIC BOLD features more than 80 tracks from the TAPSONIC and DJMAX franchises combines, as well as several original tracks, available only on Steam.
"We are thrilled to bring fans of TAPSONIC and DJMAX this latest installment to their favorite rhythm-game franchise on Steam," said Junghyun "XeoN" Wang, game director for TAPSONIC BOLD. "With numerous fan-favorite tracks and Steam-exclusives, TAPSONIC BOLD boasts an equally exhilarating key-smashing experience as its mobile predecessors."
TAPSONIC BOLD offers Steam players both Solo and Mash-Up gameplay modes accompanied by some of the world's best electronic artists including XeoN, GOTH, Tsukasa, Vneld, Paul Bazooka, ESTi, and Oriental ST8. Players will need to be nimble fingered to achieve a perfect score as they proceed through missions, strive to top the leaderboards, and more! Boasting a diverse catalogue of beat-heavy rhythm action, with even more planned for future release, TAPSONIC BOLD is the quintessential rhythm game on Steam.
Differentiating itself from contemporary rhythm games whose number of lines and keys are fixed, TAPSONIC BOLD challenges players with its signature 'line change' mechanic, a feature in which the active number of lines and keys change mid-track. Gone are the days of simple sequence memorization, replaced by a unique and ever-changing gameplay experience, optimized for PC, and only from TAPSONIC BOLD!
TAPSONIC BOLD is available now for $19.99 USD on Steam.
Review and content creator copies are available now. Please request one on Keymailer HERE.
If you'd like to interview the team or need any further information, please let us know!
Established in 1997, Neowiz, Inc (KOSDAQ: 095660) is a pioneer in social platforms and online games. As one of the leading game companies in Korea, the company has successfully published a wide variety of PC and mobile games through https://www.pmang.com since 2003. In 2006, the company co-developed and launched the wildly successful FIFA online, NBA Street, and Battlefield Online with EA. Neowiz is currently focused on creating and servicing online games for the global audience with high quality titles such as Bless Online, Black Squad and DJMAX RESPECT.
PR Contact - [email protected]
Latest News Posts
- Transfer data from phones using dr.fone Switch, here's how
- New Switch refresh has 9 hours battery life, same specs
- Gamestop to transform stores into retro arcades
- Interactive website plays 50yr Apollo 11 launch in real-time
- 2mm tiny-bots to regenerate your health from the inside out
- NZXT H500i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Phoenix Labs Details Massive 'Fortune & Glory' Content Update For Dauntless, Trials and New Hunt Pass Season Arrive July 16
- Nightmare Reaper is out now in Steam Early Access
- Final Assault Paves the Way for VR Esports at WCG
- WiMi Hologram (WIMI) files for listing on Nasdaq Global Market
- The Intergalactic Bounty Hunt Begins as Futuristic Co-Op Action RPG Killsquad Launches on Steam Early Access