Comfort Wave 450 Keyboard Joins Logitech Line of Products for Business
To save businesses money, eliminate installation costs and deliver productivity-enhancing comfort, Logitech for Business today introduced the Logitech Comfort Wave 450 keyboard - the latest in a line of keyboards, mice, webcams and headsets especially designed for businesses.
Logitech for Business offers computer peripherals and accessories that help companies adapt to the evolving face of the workspace. For businesses that want to get the most out of their IT expenditures and their workforce, Logitech for Business is ready for what businesses need right now. With its acclaimed Wave design, the Comfort Wave 450 keyboard delivers natural and adjustable comfort for people working with a desktop computer or a notebook PC in a docking station or notebook riser.
"In today's economy, smart businesses realize that equipping their staff with the right tools is a competitive advantage - and Logitech for Business can help," said Huib Ponssen, Logitech's director of product marketing for business products. "With workers spending more time with their computers than ever before, comfort becomes more than just a luxury - it's now a critical strategy for enhancing productivity and reducing costs. We're offering the Comfort Wave 450 keyboard because we're confident that employees will love the comfort, IT managers will love that no setup or software is required for installation and purchasers will love the price."
In addition to the Comfort Wave 450 keyboard, the Logitech for Business portfolio includes the Logitech Internet 350 USB and Deluxe 250 USB keyboards. Other popular Logitech for Business products include the Logitech V450 Nano Cordless Laser Mouse for Notebooks, the Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 for Business webcam and the Logitech ClearChat Pro USB.
Pricing and Availability
The Logitech Comfort Wave 450 keyboard is expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe in April for a suggested resale price of $39.99 (U.S.).
Latest News Posts
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- COD: Black Ops 4 launch day sales on PC up 100% over 2017
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 could rock huge 6.66-inch display
- Cyberpunk 2077 team won't 'artificially' extend playtime
- Dell's 49-inch ultra-wide monitor rocks 5120x1440 resolution
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon