New SilentStorm series with flat modular cables
efficient power supply with flat modular cables / maximum efficiency rating of 84 percent / active PFC / 135mm silent fan / three models in 460, 560 and 660 watts / 3 year manufacturer's warranty / MSRP starting at 79,90 euro
Sharkoon re-released its SilentStorm power supply series today, featuring a new design with modular cable system, 135mm fan and in three different power ratings: 460, 560 and 660 watts.
The power supplies in the SilentStorm CM series are built in an elegant black case with a silver fan guard. Built to ATX 12V version 2.2 and EPS 2.91 specifications, the PSUs support all current Intel and AMD systems. The models function with active PFC and have a maximum efficiency rating of 84 percent. Four separate 12V rails produce a maximum of 72 amps and provide the CPU, graphics card, mainboard, storage and disc drives with sufficient and reliable power.
With the modular cable system, users need only connect those cables which are necessary for their specific configuration, helping keep the inside of the case orderly and improving airflow. In addition, airflow is further improved through Sharkoon's use of flexible, flat cables. The 20+4-pin ATX power cable and 8-pin CPU connecter are permanently attached to the power supply. Six SATA, two PCIe, five peripheral and one floppy adaptor are included as modular attachments. A 135mm fan provides effective cooling performance with minimal noise levels. At full speed the fan produces 17.4 dB(A) in the 460 W model, 19.8 dB(A) in the 560 W model and 23.4 dB(A) in the 660 W model. Sharkoon guarantees its SilentStorm CM power supplies with a three year manufacturer's warranty.
Included in the retail packaging are a pouch for storing cables and connectors, power cable, installation screws, cable ties and a cable set including two 6+2 pin PCIe cables, three 4-pin peripheral cables, three 15-pin SATA cables and a 4-pin to floppy cable adaptor.
End customers will find the Sharkoon SilentStorm CM available in mid May from authorised retailers.
Sharkoon SilentStorm CM 460W: MSRP 79.90 euro
Sharkoon SilentStorm CM 560W: MSRP 87.90 euro
Sharkoon SilentStorm CM 660W: MSRP 99.90 euro
For more information regarding the SilentStorm CM series or other Sharkoon products, to request photos or other informational material, please contact us or go to https://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Nintendo Switch adds another 18 new games in a week
- Paladins remove their loot box system after community uproar
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit