QUEBEC CITY - MARCH 19, 2019 - Sabotage Studio is happy to announce that The Messenger launches today on PlayStation 4 for $19.99 USD / 26.99$ CAD / EURO 15.99 GBP / 19,99 EUR.
Players can also look forward to more content for free this summer with a whole new (and playable at PAX East 2019 in the indie MEGABOOTH) DLC called Picnic Panic. The tropics-inspired update promises to deliver on a fantastic new standalone storyline and a handful of new levels spreading across Voodkin Island.
Attending PAX East? You can book a demo appointment here and experience the DLC for the first time ever.
As a demon army besieges his village, a young ninja ventures through a cursed world, to deliver a scroll paramount to his clan's survival. What begins as a classic action platformer soon unravels into an expansive time-traveling adventure full of thrills, surprises, and humor.
- Dynamic, acrobatic gameplay and ultra tight controls worthy of an epic ninja adventure.
- Character upgrades, new abilities, hidden levels, and branching paths to discover.
- Meticulously designed 8-bit and 16-bit sprites, animations, and backgrounds in the spirit of the classics.
- A memorable cast of offbeat villains, bosses, and associates.
- Original soundtrack by renowned chiptune composer Rainbowdragoneyes, handmade using Famitracker.
For more information on The Messenger, visit http://www.sabotagestudio.com/press/. Follow them on Facebook and Twitter.
For special interview requests or additional codes, get in touch with email@example.com
- Find the game on Nintendo Switch: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/the-messenger-switch
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/764790/The_Messenger/