Volcanoids Studio are encouraging players from around the world to tryout their debut title, aptly named Volcanoids, a first-person base-building survival game set in a Steampunk environment. Currently available as an Early Access title via STEAM, Volcanoids has quickly ranked up some impressive reviews and fans of the genre are praising the game for its developer support, continuous updates and gameplay.
Volcanoids challenges you to partake in an expedition to a forsaken volcanic island you once knew as home. In a world where humans clash with technology the once wondrous place has now transformed into a barren wasteland. To survive its natural elements, you must outsmart the creatures roaming the place and capture one of their drill ships. By every means necessary you can take advantage of their own technology to use against them on your mission to reclaim your homeland.
Volcanoids offers the tension and thrill of surviving volcanic eruptions, where bursts of time in between are a valuable resource to your cause. Roam the island, gather materials, discover new technologies and utilize production. Take the vantage point from your mobile base, stay safe underground or choose a location rich on material to explore. A drillship can serve as a factory and armored base as you play. Automate production, research technologies, set up a perimeter of defense and transform your customized drillship into a powerful base. Hostile race of robots must be dealt with swiftly and their units are quickly infesting areas above as well as below ground.
Volcanoids is available on STEAM: https://store.steampowered.com/app/951440/Volcanoids/
Journalists interested in further information, additional assets or a STEAM key for review may contact Indie PR-Specialist, Hans Olsen, by sending an email to [email protected]. Members of the press are encouraged to visit the following Hotlinks for recent news and updates.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation's 'Raising Kratos' is a God of War documentary
- Assassin's Creed Unity review-bombed for Notre-Dame support
- BioWare can redeem Anthem, Star Citizen creator says
- RAGE 2 looks like a Ubisoft game, and it needs multiplayer
- Hideo Kojima could use streaming to meld gaming and movies
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!