IRVINE, CALIFORNIA - March 11th 2019 - Post-apocalyptic pixel-art adventure Don't Escape: 4 Days in a Wasteland is now available for PC and Mac on Steam, GOG, and Kartridge. It is developed by solo indie developer Scriptwelder and published by Armor Games Studios. It is priced at $14.99USD with a 15% launch week discount.
In Don't Escape: 4 Days in a Wasteland, players guide David, a lone survivor struggling to get by after an unknown cataclysmic event cracked the moon in half, resulting in environmental devastation that has decimated the Earth. Forewarned by mysterious dreams, David must figure out how to survive each night against deadly threats by fortifying an abandoned house, while at the same time learning the truth about the apocalypse and what is happening to him.
Said Scriptwelder, "It's been such an incredible experience preparing my first full-length adventure for release. Looking back at nearly 3 years of development I'm proud of this accomplishment and I can't wait for you to play the game hoping you'll like it, and I'm so grateful for all the support I received along the way."
In each chapter, the player can face one of several potential dangers for David to contend with, each with their own unique way of using items to survive, and puzzles/scenarios to encounter for multiple playthroughs. Players who complete certain conditions may even discover even more new content the new time through. The game takes its name from the original popular web series by Scriptwelder, which served an inversion of the escape-the-room type games.
About Scriptwelder: Poland-based Scriptwelder is well known for his web-based titles and penchant for atmospheric horror. His expertise in putting twists on familiar formulas has earned him a fan following worldwide. This is his first full-length premium title.
About Armor Games Studios: Armor Games Studios is a developers-first publisher with a focus on providing guidance and support. They release games for all platforms.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes