Scythe presents Twin Mounter 2.5
Mount 2.5" HDDs perfectly and save space!
Hamburg, April 6, 2009: Dropping prices of 2.5" hard disks in combination with more storage space and low-noise operation, these small hard-disks are perfect for silent-users. Further development of so-called Solid State Disks (SDDs) also made them an alternative for all users.
Scythe Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan) reacts to this development with new products like the Bay Rafter 2.5 and now unveils another product for mounting 2.5" HDDs in PC cases. Scythe Twin Mounter 2.5 is not only simple and valuable but provides saving space by assembly of two 2.5" hard disk drives in a single 3.5" bay.
Installation is extremely simple: Two 85 g mounters are attached to up to two 2.5" hard drives using the supplied screws and fixed in a conventional internal 3.5" bay of the PC.
Scythe Twin Mounter 2.5 is now commercially available for Euro 3.90 excl. VAT / US$ 7.69 without TAX.
2.5 Twin Mounter
2x 2.5" HDD / SSD
1x 3.5" Bay
Screw for Hard Disk Mounting (8 pcs.)
Screw for Case Mounting (4 pcs.)
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 mod offers 4K texture pack, looks way better
- 400-person battle royale game receives first teaser trailer
- 1440p testing for Xbox One X is coming soon
- Jaxx crypto wallet has gaping security holes
- Rainbox Six: Siege expected to last another decade
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit