HIS and TechPowerUp present the "Design Your own HD 4890 Contest"
London, UK - Apr 22, 2009 - Ever dream of designing your own body graphics for the fastest single-core GPU card in the market - the HIS 4890 Turbo?
Hightech Information System (HIS) and TechPowerUp are proud to present you the "Design Your Own HD 4890" contest. With the theme "The Best and Fastest DirectX 10.1 Gaming Platform", the contest is open to all gamers with creative mind and competitive spirit. The "Design Your Own HD 4890" contest challenges you, the enthusiastic gamer who won't bound by the physical limit, to use your creative vision to show us your interpretation of the Ultimate Gaming Machine - HIS 4890 1GB GDDR5 PCIe. You have the chance to win a HIS 4890 Special Edition with your design printed!
The rule is very simple. You put your skills to work, and come up with a body-graphics design in one month's time. You get to submit as many as three candidates of your own. At the end of the contest, a panel of judges from AMD, HIS and TechPowerUp will select three of the best entries.
The first and second runners up will receive HIS HD 4850 IceQ4 512 MB GDDR3 PCIe, and HIS HD 4650 iSilence 512 MB DDR2 respectively. For more information, contest rules, and to participate, visit this page. Good Luck!
TechPowerUp Design Your Graphics Card Body Graphics Contest
The Best and Fastest DX 10.1 Gaming Platform - HIS HD 4890 Turbo 1GB GDDR5
HIS Radeon HD 4890 1GB GDDR5 card is powered by the 4890 GPU with core speed up to 900MHz and memory speed up to 4Gbps. Supplied with 1GB of GDDR5 memory, you will enjoy the high resolution and fast frame rates previously only available with dual-card systems.
With 800 stream processors, the HIS 4890 has the brute strength needed to tackle the latest 3D games. Gamers can take advantage of the powerful DirectX® 10.1 engine, which delivers unparallel image quality and blindingly fast performance that only comes with HIS 4890 series premium graphics. You can even personalize your experience with state of the art overclocking capabilities, advanced system monitoring and amazing control. Tune your system in real-time and push the performance envelope with the ATI OverDrive utility."
Founded in Hong Kong in 1987, Hightech Information System Ltd. develops the most advanced and superior quality graphic display cards and provides the best services and tailor-made support to each customer. Commitment to Excellence is the bedrock of the company direction. HIS manufactures a full range of graphic cards. The models range from entry level to the most professional level products. HIS have hundreds of solutions to satisfy our customers' demand. The strategic partnership with the chipset vendors enables us to accelerate and shorten the development process. For further information, please visit the web site at http://www.hisdigital.com.
Latest News Posts
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM