Antec Inc., a leading provider of high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself market, presents the latest mid-tower entry-level gaming case: Antec GX202. The case is now commercially available at USD$44.99.
Rugged exterior styling with brilliant design
Featuring a unique mesh pattern in appearance, the brilliant design can easily enhance the air-intake. In addition to its styling look, the GX202 case is designed with a detachable front panel - providing a better thermal performance. The front panel includes two USB 3.0 ports, power bottom and MIC/HD AUDIO jacks. The GX202 is made mostly from SPCC steel with plastic and has a fully transparent side window to show the interior gaming style. Measuring with 450 x 205 x 435 mm (DWH), the GX202 supports ATX, Micro-ATX and ITX motherboard formats, and its weight comes in at around 4kgs.
Simple, but the interior is not that simple
Supports up to 8 storage drives - the interior of the case provides space for one 5.25" ODD, four 2.5" SSD drive cages and three 2.5" SSD / 3.5" HDD drive cages. The GX202 case supports VGA cards up to 375 mm in length, accommodates CPU coolers with a maximum height of 160 mm as well as power supplies with a maximum length of 200 mm. The GX202 case is easy to build with, and easier to cool - the case has pre-installed two 120mm white LED fans in the front and one 120mm black fan in the rear. For extra water-cooling, the chassis allows to install a 240 mm radiator in the front. Additional features include detachable dust filter at the bottom to increase airflow and convex side panel for making cable management easier.
Gaming New Vision
In Short, interested gamers can find plenty of features on this GX202 case, including mesh pattern in appearance, pre-installed two white LED fans and one black fan, detachable dust filter and support up to 8 storage drives.
For more product information, please go http://antec.com/product/case/gx202.php
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes