Developer: Zero Games Studios
Release period: End of 2019
Genre: Turn-based strategy
Platforms: PC & Nintendo Switch
Zero Games Studios is proud to announce its next game : Total World War.
Total World War is a turn-based strategy game for up to 4 players.
The game had been in development since 2016 and is loosely inspired by popular turn-based strategy games of the 2000 area such as Advance Wars series.
Like us, 2000's strategy players have grown up, so we choose to give Total World War some blood and mad humor that could fit a crazy universe.
Total World War is accessible to beginners, but also offers deep gameplay mechanics with cartoonish 3D visuals. Many strategies are possible to defeat your opponents as the game offers different armies with their own special weapons.
General / PR / Press Inquiries : [email protected]
Latest News Posts
- Ex Nintendo CEO Reggie Fils-Aime blessed with retiring gifts
- Mortal Kombat 11 Switch gameplay trailer shows story mode
- Mortal Kombat 11 - Shao Kahn can taunt players 'You Suck!'
- Mortal Kombat 11 full roster revealed, 25 playable fighters
- Dennis Smith Jr. goes Mortal Kombat with Sub-Zero sneakers
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cougar Vortex RGB HPB 120 PWM HDB Cooling Kit Review
- Reolink RLC-422 PoE Dome Camera Review
- who manufactures my universal serial bus controller
- Freeze Your Opponents On The Hardwood
- You Have Been Summoned to the Summoners War: Tour of Americas
- Egg-splosive Fun Cracks Open In Entropia Universe's Easter Mayhem 2019
- All content of Fishing Planet in a Premium Edition for consoles!
- Voiceover Legends And Console-Inspired Graphics Meet For Epic Battle In Overhit