Developer: Zero Games Studios
Release period: End of 2019
Genre: Turn-based strategy
Platforms: PC & Nintendo Switch
Zero Games Studios is proud to announce its next game : Total World War.
Total World War is a turn-based strategy game for up to 4 players.
The game had been in development since 2016 and is loosely inspired by popular turn-based strategy games of the 2000 area such as Advance Wars series.
Like us, 2000's strategy players have grown up, so we choose to give Total World War some blood and mad humor that could fit a crazy universe.
Total World War is accessible to beginners, but also offers deep gameplay mechanics with cartoonish 3D visuals. Many strategies are possible to defeat your opponents as the game offers different armies with their own special weapons.
General / PR / Press Inquiries : [email protected]
Latest News Posts
- First PC mods available on Xbox One through 'Paradox Mods'
- OVERKILL's The Walking Dead pre-order refunded, NOT canceled
- Age of Empires will have a segment Inside Xbox in March
- Valve abandon ALL non-gaming related video content on Steam
- Battlerite Royale hits free-to-play on Steam, now available
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Magnum Trt Secrets
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure