After some time on Nintendo eShop, Anima: Arcane Edition (which includes the two installments of the series) and Ginger: Beyond the Crystal make the leap to physical format.
Collectors, purists and lovers of storing their collection of games on their shelves are in luck: two big names in the indie scene materialise and make their way to retail stores.
Anima: Arcane Edition combines the two episodes of the series, Gate of Memories and Nameless Chronicles, in a single title, while Ginger: Beyond the Crystal represents one of the biggest indie bets in the 3D platformer genre.
Anima: Gate of Memories is an Action RPG series packed with spectacular attacks and memorable bosses, which mixes elements inherited from traditional table top RPG with a gameplay reminiscent of hack & slash classics like Devil May Cry and Nier: Automata.
Action, exploration and evolution of the character through experience points are some of the mechanics included in its gameplay.
The two installments of Anima: Gate of Memories are two completely independent adventures, although there will be no shortage of elements, characters and winks that only those who play both installments of the saga will recognize.
With an epic soundtrack created by Sonotrigger Studios and stunning visuals that mixes cel-shading graphics with realistic 3D environments, Anima: Arcane Edition has it all to become the best Action RPG indie duo on Nintendo Switch catalog.
In the blueish skin of Ginger, the player will have to rebuild a world in ruins, devastated by the explosion of the crystal that gives the game its title.
Fifteen levels, spanned over three worlds, makes up the title from Drakhar Studio; Ginger will have to explore that levels, recovering the crystal fragments and purifying them through the godess, while surviving all kind of platforms and enemies.
Ginger won't be alone on his journey: he can count on the help of his fellows, kidnapped and trapped in other worlds, that will give him new skills once they're free
- Old-school 3D platformer, in the line of classics such as Super Mario 64 or Spyro The Dragon.
- Adventure, exploration and platforms with a strategic twist: village re-building.
- Fifteen levels spanned over three different worlds.
- More than 200 side quests.
Latest News Posts
- Avengers meet Fortnite in upcoming collaboration on April 25
- Mortal Kombat 11 DLC leaked: Joker, Terminator, Spawn & more
- Mortal Kombat 11 official chilling 'Frost' gameplay trailer
- The next-gen Xbox will be even more powerful than the PS5
- PlayStation 5 rumor: $399 price with AMD Zen 2 and Navi tech
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- SportDOG Brand YardTrainer 100 is the Affordable Tool for Basic Obedience Training
- Smartphones Could Cost You 40% More if You Don't Compare Prices
- LG SIGNATURE Presents Exquisite Art Installation At Milan Design Week 2019
- Purchasing Greeting Cards Just Got A Whole Lot Easier With The Card Isle Print-at-Home Platform
- TCL Communication launches its first Alcatel-branded smartphone on Verizon Wireless with the introduction of the Alcatel AVALON V