Makeblock, the leading STEAM education solution provider, is announcing their collaboration with Gratnells, world renowned classroom storage system, to provide a cutting-edge STEAM education solution for the Chinese education market. Makeblock will be working with Gratnells to provide convenient and advanced STEAM classroom management systems, create exciting classroom spaces that engage students, allow managed access to resources, and inspire creativity.
Consisting of STEAM education robotic kits and curriculum resources, Makeblock provides the most complete hardware, software, content solutions, graphical programming and a top-notch robotics competition, targeting the STEAM education and entertainment markets for schools, educational institutions and families with the aim of achieving deep integration of technology and education.
"Our partnership with Gratnells is truly a win-win as it has been met with a lot of enthusiasm from educators everywhere," said Jasen Wang, Founder & CEO for Makeblock. "We are always looking to collaborate with like-minded companies such as Gratnells, whose primary focus is improving children's education."
Makeblock is a multi-national company with over 500 employees and subsidiary companies in the U.S., the Netherlands, Japan and Hong Kong. It has worked with over 1,600 global channel partners and forged business in over 140 countries and engagements with Microsoft and strategic partners such as Japan's SoftBank C&S. More than 20,000 schools worldwide have benefited from Makeblock's STEAM solution.
"We are excited to be partnering with Makeblock as we continue to expand across educational environments," said Spencer Randon, Commercial Director for Gratnells. "By packing Makeblock in a Gratnells tray, the deployment and storage of Makeblock becomes more efficient, allowing teachers to spend more time on what is truly important, which is teaching with the aim of improving learning outcomes."
For the past 40 years, Gratnells has partnered with international leading school furniture makers that create and commercialize furniture models using the tray storage system. Gratnells trays have proved very popular and can now be seen in almost every classroom.
Gratnells' international award-winning, BSI tested trays are designed for heavy educational use. The trays come in 12 colors and four different heights (F1 shallow tray 3 in., F2 deep tray 6 in., F25 extra deep tray 9 in., and F3 jumbo tray 12in.), allowing teachers to choose the storage that suits their needs. Although all Gratnells' trays are built to last, they are all fully recyclable.
Latest News Posts
- Google's console-killer Stadia wages war on the industry
- Google's Stadia changes gaming forever
- Atari VCS console upgraded to Ryzen APU
- SEGA's survey dictates 'the next steps' for many SEGA titles
- Valve CEO teases Half-Life 3 to release in next '4-5 years'
- How can we update our Website design?
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- Dirt Rally Driver HD the successful mobile game is now available in PC for free
- Super Phantom Cat, a Retro Platformer is Launching on Nintendo Switch March 21st
- Turtle Beach Unveils Its All-New Recon 70 Series Gaming Headsets
- Sacrifices, demons and emperors of Elmoraden
- Lilith Games Rebrands Rise of Civilizations to Rise of Kingdoms