Makeblock, the leading STEAM education solution provider, is announcing their collaboration with Gratnells, world renowned classroom storage system, to provide a cutting-edge STEAM education solution for the Chinese education market. Makeblock will be working with Gratnells to provide convenient and advanced STEAM classroom management systems, create exciting classroom spaces that engage students, allow managed access to resources, and inspire creativity.
Consisting of STEAM education robotic kits and curriculum resources, Makeblock provides the most complete hardware, software, content solutions, graphical programming and a top-notch robotics competition, targeting the STEAM education and entertainment markets for schools, educational institutions and families with the aim of achieving deep integration of technology and education.
"Our partnership with Gratnells is truly a win-win as it has been met with a lot of enthusiasm from educators everywhere," said Jasen Wang, Founder & CEO for Makeblock. "We are always looking to collaborate with like-minded companies such as Gratnells, whose primary focus is improving children's education."
Makeblock is a multi-national company with over 500 employees and subsidiary companies in the U.S., the Netherlands, Japan and Hong Kong. It has worked with over 1,600 global channel partners and forged business in over 140 countries and engagements with Microsoft and strategic partners such as Japan's SoftBank C&S. More than 20,000 schools worldwide have benefited from Makeblock's STEAM solution.
"We are excited to be partnering with Makeblock as we continue to expand across educational environments," said Spencer Randon, Commercial Director for Gratnells. "By packing Makeblock in a Gratnells tray, the deployment and storage of Makeblock becomes more efficient, allowing teachers to spend more time on what is truly important, which is teaching with the aim of improving learning outcomes."
For the past 40 years, Gratnells has partnered with international leading school furniture makers that create and commercialize furniture models using the tray storage system. Gratnells trays have proved very popular and can now be seen in almost every classroom.
Gratnells' international award-winning, BSI tested trays are designed for heavy educational use. The trays come in 12 colors and four different heights (F1 shallow tray 3 in., F2 deep tray 6 in., F25 extra deep tray 9 in., and F3 jumbo tray 12in.), allowing teachers to choose the storage that suits their needs. Although all Gratnells' trays are built to last, they are all fully recyclable.
Latest News Posts
- Intel stacks CPU, DRAM, and IO into one package with FOVEROS
- Intel Xe: scalable graphics architecture aims for PETAFLOPS
- Intel Sunny Cove uArch: Deeper, Wider, Smarter. Bye Skylake!
- Survival instinct questioned in new Left Alive trailer
- Devil May Cry 5 - HYDE Collaboration trailer released
- The Best Zero Gravity Chair of 2018 - Your Best Digs
- How Does Garcinia Shaping Pro Work?
- Fallout 76 Review: Atomic Waste
- My Asus TUF FX504GD (a gaming laptop) crashes everytime I launch high end games
- Load Up and Get Necrolyzed, GUNGRAVE VR Launches for PlayStation VR Today
- En Masse Entertainment Catches and Releases the 'BAF Masters' Update on TERA PC, Live Alongside Wintera Events Today
- 'MK Kollective' to Relaunch with Original Content from New Ambassadors in Celebration of Mortal Kombat 11
- Forge A Path To Survival In Left Alive
- SAIRENTO VR slashes onto PSVR early 2019