Taipei, Taiwan (13 November 2018) - G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is excited to announce two world-class extreme speed high capacity memory kits - DDR4-4266 64GB (8x8GB) and DDR4-4000 128GB (8x16GB) for the latest Intel Core X-series processors and X299 motherboards. Both kits are equipped with high performance Samsung B-die ICs and are validated on the ASUS PRIME X299-DELUXE II motherboard with the Intel Core i9-9920X and Core i7-9800X processors, respectively.
The World's Fastest 128GB Massive Capacity Kit - Trident Z RGB DDR4-4000 CL19-19-19-39 8x16GB 1.35V
Dedicated to developing faster overclocking memory, G.SKILL is bringing 128GB capacity kits to the speed class of DDR4-4000, while maintaining an ultra-efficient CL19-19-19-39 CAS latency and 1.35V low voltage. It is the ultimate memory solution for building a super performance computer combining the highest capacity and extreme speed. This kit will join the G.SKILL Trident Z RGB family and has been validated on the ASUS PRIME X299-DELUXE II motherboard and with the latest Intel Core i7-9800X processor.
The World's Fastest 64GB Kit - Trident Z DDR4-4266 CL19-19-19-39 8x8GB 1.45V
In addition to the 128GB monster capacity kit, G.SKILL is pushing 64GB memory capacity to the extreme speed of DDR4-4266, which is never seen before at such high capacity. This provides PC enthusiasts the ideal memory solution to build a high performance PC for 3D rendering, multimedia editing, or other professional applications. This kit will come in the G.SKILL classic Trident Z black heatspreader and has passed stress test on the ASUS PRIME X299-DELUXE II motherboard with the latest Intel Core i7-9920X processor:
Availability & XMP 2.0 Support
Both of these new memory kits support the latest Intel XMP 2.0 for an easy one-step memory overclocking experience, and will be available at authorized G.SKILL distribution partners in 2019 Q1.
Latest News Posts
- Ocarina of Time Online brings co-op to Hyrule
- Nintendo could be considering making their own gaming phone
- New Minecraft update adds crossbows, shields, cats and more
- Call of Duty Mobile is Modern Warfare & Black Ops combined
- Castle Crashers smashes its way onto PS4 and Nintendo Switch
- Asus RT-N16 - Can´t get wifi to work
- ASUS RT-AX88U Wi-Fi 6 Router Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today