Ultimate Ears Creates Pro-QualityAudio Experience for Your iPod
Ultimate Ears 700 Noise-Isolating Earphones Pack Bold Sound in a Compact, Comfortable Design
IRVINE, Calif. - April 14, 2009 - You live to hear your favorite band live. There's something indescribably beautiful about great music as it's meant to be heard - and experienced. That's what Ultimate Ears by Logitech® has introduced with the new Ultimate Ears 700 noise-isolating earphones. The earphones deliver the kind of audio quality used by 75 percent of the world's touring professional artists - including acclaimed rock bands The Killers, Green Day and Fall Out Boy - all in a comfortable, compact design.
"Ultimate Ears .I love 'em," acclaims Peter Wentz of Fall Out Boy. "They block out all outside noise so all I hear is beautiful music."
You don't have to be a rock star to enjoy Ultimate Ears. Any way you get your music - from your iPod, other MP3 players, or your computer - the Ultimate Ears 700 noise-isolating earphones offer superior sound without cramping your style. And unlike other high-quality in-ear earphones, the Ultimate Ears 700 earphones use a custom-tuned dual-armature microdesign that delivers highly accurate sound reproduction in a compact design - each earphone is smaller than a dime.
When you're listening to Fall Out Boy, or your favorite band, on your Ultimate Ears 700 earphones, Peter Wentz's vocals sound nearly as good as they sound live. Featuring a custom-tuned dual-armature layout that separates the broad frequency response - 10 Hz to 16.5 kHz - into two high-fidelity channels per ear, the Ultimate Ears 700 earphones deliver music the way it's meant to be heard.
"Ultimate Ears legacy of creating custom in-ear monitors for rock stars directly benefits people who love great music," said Philippe Depallens, Logitech vice president and general manager of the Ultimate Ears product unit. "After designing thousands of in-ear monitors for professionals, we've put everything we know about delivering great sound quality into the Ultimate Ears 700 earphones."
The Ultimate Ears 700 earphones include an assortment of ear cushions so you can choose the fit that's best for you. You can choose between small, medium and large soft-silicone ear cushions or use the included Comply foam cushions for optimum comfort, fit and seal. The custom fit provides passive noise-isolation of up to 26 dB, allowing you to get fully immersed in your tunes.
For your traveling convenience, the Ultimate Ears 700 earphones also come with a pocket-ready hard case. At just 11.6 grams, the earphones are light enough to wear whether you're relaxing, riding the bus to work, or going for a jog. And thanks to its compact and comfortable design, you'll experience less ear fatigue, leaving you free to enjoy pure music.
Pricing and Availability
The Ultimate Ears 700 noise-isolating earphones are expected to be available in the U.S. and Europe beginning in April for a suggested retail price of $229.99 (U.S.).
About Ultimate Ears
Ultimate Ears makes listening devices that let people enjoy music the way it was meant to be heard. A product unit of Logitech International (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI), Ultimate Ears is the leading supplier of custom in-ear monitors for professional musicians and an emerging provider of premium earphones and headsets for the consumer market.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit