Integrates with RateGain's FerryGain, to Receive Accurate Forecasting & Pricing Recommendation.
RateGain, the market leader in BI, distribution & revenue management, for travel & hospitality industry, today announced its strategic partnership with Condor Ferries, one of the leading operators of passenger & freight ferry services, to streamline and enhance their revenue management capabilities. The integration with FerryGain would allow the company to accurately forecast demand of their sailings, and receive effective price recommendations. This partnership is part of Condor's digital strategy to improve customer experience and forecast demand.
Commenting on the partnership, Apurva Chamaria, Chief Revenue Officer, RateGain, said, "Condor Ferries is a forward-looking player and is investing in providing a seamless experience to its customers. We are proud to collaborate with them and are confident that integrating with FerryGain would streamline and upscale their revenue management capabilities."
The easy-to-use UI of FerryGain would facilitate Condor Ferries with strong analytics and Business Intelligence (BI) reports and would provide filters to choose sailing dates, vessels, etc. for forecasting and price recommendation.
Kerry Jalie, Condor Ferries' Head of Change Management & Development, said, "Condor's pricing model is complex as it requires daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal variations in seat inventory along with historic data to allow for accurate forecasting and revenue optimisation.
We selected RateGain for their proven experience and expertise in the travel industry and are delighted to be the launch customer for their Product. We are confident that our partnership will prove beneficial for Condor's business."
FerryGain is a new age revenue management tool designed specifically for the ferries, to provide them with accurate forecasting and pricing insights using advanced Machine Learning techniques.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch may come to $37 billion Chinese market
- Obsidian's Alien RPG would've been a macabre Mass Effect
- Konami's new Castlevania collection has lots of variety
- Ex Nintendo CEO Reggie Fils-Aime blessed with retiring gifts
- Mortal Kombat 11 Switch gameplay trailer shows story mode
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cougar Vortex RGB HPB 120 PWM HDB Cooling Kit Review
- Reolink RLC-422 PoE Dome Camera Review
- Freeze Your Opponents On The Hardwood
- You Have Been Summoned to the Summoners War: Tour of Americas
- Egg-splosive Fun Cracks Open In Entropia Universe's Easter Mayhem 2019
- All content of Fishing Planet in a Premium Edition for consoles!
- Voiceover Legends And Console-Inspired Graphics Meet For Epic Battle In Overhit