Integrates with RateGain's FerryGain, to Receive Accurate Forecasting & Pricing Recommendation.
RateGain, the market leader in BI, distribution & revenue management, for travel & hospitality industry, today announced its strategic partnership with Condor Ferries, one of the leading operators of passenger & freight ferry services, to streamline and enhance their revenue management capabilities. The integration with FerryGain would allow the company to accurately forecast demand of their sailings, and receive effective price recommendations. This partnership is part of Condor's digital strategy to improve customer experience and forecast demand.
Commenting on the partnership, Apurva Chamaria, Chief Revenue Officer, RateGain, said, "Condor Ferries is a forward-looking player and is investing in providing a seamless experience to its customers. We are proud to collaborate with them and are confident that integrating with FerryGain would streamline and upscale their revenue management capabilities."
The easy-to-use UI of FerryGain would facilitate Condor Ferries with strong analytics and Business Intelligence (BI) reports and would provide filters to choose sailing dates, vessels, etc. for forecasting and price recommendation.
Kerry Jalie, Condor Ferries' Head of Change Management & Development, said, "Condor's pricing model is complex as it requires daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal variations in seat inventory along with historic data to allow for accurate forecasting and revenue optimisation.
We selected RateGain for their proven experience and expertise in the travel industry and are delighted to be the launch customer for their Product. We are confident that our partnership will prove beneficial for Condor's business."
FerryGain is a new age revenue management tool designed specifically for the ferries, to provide them with accurate forecasting and pricing insights using advanced Machine Learning techniques.
Latest News Posts
- Dad makes custom Zelda/Link life-lesson present for daughter
- Google tease MAJOR gaming announcement for March 19th
- Overwatch's new Paris map is now live on all platforms
- Huawei to unveil its next-gen P30 smartphone on March 26
- Apex Legends second patch arrives, fixes stability, crashes
- Far Cry New Dawn Benchmarked: 1080p, 1440p, 4K All Tested
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR B450GT3 (AMD B450) Motherboard Review
- cpu internal ac/dc load line settings and undervolding?
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure