Online access to inspections and industry insights with next day service available 365 days per year.
With continued growth in online marketplaces, more and more people are encountering the joys, and challenges, of quality sourcing. Their desire is clear; a fast, simple and flexible solution to help them reduce shipment delays and product returns. To support clients in quality sourcing, Bureau Veritas has unveiled an ecommerce platform for its quality management services, InSpec by BV.
"Through InSpec by BV you can verify production readiness as well as in-line and post production quality, to significantly mitigate the risks of shipment delays and customer disappointment. Reports indicate that about 25% of all returns are due to poor quality; this can be a make or break metric for most traders. Product inspections performed by Bureau Veritas' specialist teams allow buyers anywhere in the world to be reassured that what they ordered is what they will receive. We represent our buyers in the global factory with a simple goal - to make quality sourcing simple and assured," stated Oliver Butler, President of Bureau Veritas Consumer Products Services.
The ecommerce platform is launching with product inspection services; one of the most critical services for buyers who need to verify what they ordered is what is being produced. It additionally houses an insight center with industry developments covering quality, regulations and recalls.
InSpec by BV - Key Features & Benefits
- Fast: Next day service. Same day report.
- Simple: Online payment. Multiple currencies. 1-minute to place an order.
- Competitive: All-inclusive pricing = no surprises. Booking in advance (15-days) triggers an early bird discount.
- Always Available: Service is available 365 days per year. Dashboard access for management of reports.
- Informed: Insight Center contains industry updates (quality news, regulatory news, recall news).