A unique blend of tabletop, rogue-like, and turn-based card game hits the PC
Shanghai, October 16, 2018- Life's all about decisions, really. Each fork in the road will determine where your journey leads you next. In this new slow-paced, beautifully designed indie game, you will need a sharp mind and a good chunk of luck to take the right turns, be it on the road or in a fierce card battle against the various monsters roaming this otherworldly place. Immersive graphics, exceptional game mechanics, and a twisted storyline await!
Slip into the role of one of four different characters with unique talents and exclusive equipment. The randomly generated map events make each play-through a unique experience. Take care of your character's health, food, and their physical and mental state. Help them regain their memory and find out what strange turn of events brought them to this world. Not everything might be as it seems!
A sophisticated card battle system will demand all your logic, skill and luck. Enhance your cards with spells and blessings to out-smart your opponents and make the right moves to defend their heavy attacks. Just as each character has different strengths and talents, each monster has its weakness. Unlock new content and difficulties with each success.
Latest News Posts
- Bungie is satisfied with Destiny 2 even if Activision isn't
- Microsoft vows to fix Windows Store for better PC gaming
- GIVEAWAY: Two awesome Antec chassis prize packs up for grabs
- Everything you need for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Ronald McDonald 'will not' be in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Asustor AS6302T 2-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Solid state drives...any thoughts?
- Name this song. help?
- Supermicro C9Z390-PGW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Joystuck Combines UK Indie Rock and Game Music Favorites
- Close to the Sun selected for the Unreal Engine Dev Grants
- RemoteLock Announces the Appointment of New Board Member Dr. Tam Hulusi
- Bird Launches Community Mode
- NBA 2K Playgrounds 2: Physical Version Now Available for Switch