Stardew Valley is coming to Mobile devices, launching first on the iOS App Store on October 24th! Pre-orders open now.
British Independent publishersChucklefishinvite you to travel from the hustle and bustle of city life to settle down in serene, sleepy Pelican Town - the setting of farming RPGStardew Valley, by solo-developerConcernedApe. On October 24th 2018 Pelican Town will be opening its doors to players on iOS devices, inviting them to relocate from a dead-end job in the city to their recently inherited grandfather's farm and bring it back to life!
Stardew Valley's humble, intimate farming adventure embraces the simple pleasures of domestic life, from starting up a grass-roots farm, raising and breeding happy animals and growing a variety of seasonal crops, to exploring vast, mysterious caves, encountering dangerous monsters and discovering valuable treasures! Whether you decide to settle down and start a family, or spend a relaxing afternoon at one of the local fishing spots, Stardew Valley is a game about player choice, and how you choose to spend your time is entirely up to you. Your character, home and farms are full customisable, with hundreds of options at your fingertips.
Stardew Valley for iOS has been rebuilt from the soil up by London-based mobile development studio The Secret Police, who have worked closely alongside publisher Chucklefish and original creator ConcernedApe (aka one-man developer Eric Barone) to ensure the iOS version retains all of the magic of its PC and console siblings, including the latest story content from the 1.3 update, featuring the Night Market! The iOS version includes new touch-screen controls and redesigned UI, perfect for farming on the move.
If you've already started to build your own slice of agricultural paradise in Pelican Town, and don't want to start all over again, fear not! PC formers will even be able to transfer their save via iTunes and continue expanding their existing farms (just remember to backup your save data - oh and mods aren't supported!)
Stardew Valley will available on iOS for Ã,Â£7.99 / $7.99 / 8,99 Ã¢,Â¬ from October 24th with no additional in-app purchases or advertisments!
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 smashes 3 million sales worldwide
- Atari 2600 handheld retro-izes holiday season
- Battlefield V goes GOLD, with DICE prepared for November 19
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam