PC Power & Cooling introduces the Pro-Source UPS for Ultimate PC Power Protection
San Jose, Calif.-April 6, 2009-OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory and PC components, today unveiled the Pro-Source 1500, the first Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) from PC Power & Cooling. Built for absolute stability and reliability from one of the most trusted names in power supplies, the Pro-Source 1500 UPS is the cost effective power protection solution for today's high-end enthusiast and mission-critical systems.
Designed by PC Power & Cooling to be fully compatible with all PC Power and OCZ brand PSUs, the Pro-Source 1500 UPS is your ultimate source of back-up power. The Pro-Source provides a pure sine wave output, versus the conventional square wave or "step" sine wave produced by lesser quality UPS units. A pure sine wave is essential to a professional-grade back-up power source, while an inferior "step" sine wave plays havoc with today's sophisticated and sensitive power factor correction (PFC) circuitry, making it possible for your PSU to reject the back-up power source and shut down. A professional UPS should output the same quality of power that your utility line delivers, and the Pro-Source 1500 does just that, providing a clean, pure sine wave to effectively power your high-performance PSU during a utility failure.
"PC Power & Cooling has a long history of delivering premium power management solutions to enthusiast and commercial customers, and the Pro-Source continues that tradition by addressing customers needs for superior UPS," commented Ryan Edwards, Director of Product Management for the Group. "The Pro-Source protects your investment by delivering a pure sine wave output for uninterrupted power to even the most demanding pc configurations in the event of an extended power disruption."
Designed for high performance, enthusiast, and mission-critical systems, the PC Power & Cooling Pro-Source 1500 is the first pure sine wave, high output UPS retailing under $300.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds physical copy teased for Xbox One
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard