PC Power & Cooling introduces the Pro-Source UPS for Ultimate PC Power Protection
San Jose, Calif.-April 6, 2009-OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory and PC components, today unveiled the Pro-Source 1500, the first Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) from PC Power & Cooling. Built for absolute stability and reliability from one of the most trusted names in power supplies, the Pro-Source 1500 UPS is the cost effective power protection solution for today's high-end enthusiast and mission-critical systems.
Designed by PC Power & Cooling to be fully compatible with all PC Power and OCZ brand PSUs, the Pro-Source 1500 UPS is your ultimate source of back-up power. The Pro-Source provides a pure sine wave output, versus the conventional square wave or "step" sine wave produced by lesser quality UPS units. A pure sine wave is essential to a professional-grade back-up power source, while an inferior "step" sine wave plays havoc with today's sophisticated and sensitive power factor correction (PFC) circuitry, making it possible for your PSU to reject the back-up power source and shut down. A professional UPS should output the same quality of power that your utility line delivers, and the Pro-Source 1500 does just that, providing a clean, pure sine wave to effectively power your high-performance PSU during a utility failure.
"PC Power & Cooling has a long history of delivering premium power management solutions to enthusiast and commercial customers, and the Pro-Source continues that tradition by addressing customers needs for superior UPS," commented Ryan Edwards, Director of Product Management for the Group. "The Pro-Source protects your investment by delivering a pure sine wave output for uninterrupted power to even the most demanding pc configurations in the event of an extended power disruption."
Designed for high performance, enthusiast, and mission-critical systems, the PC Power & Cooling Pro-Source 1500 is the first pure sine wave, high output UPS retailing under $300.
Latest News Posts
- Dbrands Nintendo Switch skins guarantee no damage to device
- PowerColor teases Radeon RX Vega Nano prototype
- AMD teases Ryzen 7 2800X, could be a 10C/20T beast at 4GHz+
- Xbox One could soon have 120Hz high refresh rate option
- Valve picks up Campo Santo, Firewatch developer
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit