PORTLAND, Ore., Sept. 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Dealer Spike, a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company devoted to helping customers increase leads and sales online, has agreed to a partnership with Mercury Marine, the global leader in marine propulsion systems, to enhance the online presence of Mercury-authorized dealerships in the United States. Mercury's dealer partners will now have the opportunity to upgrade to the highest-performing custom websites in the industry with top-of-the-line marketing services.
As Dealer Spike clients, Mercury-authorized dealers will have access to the newest imagery for product releases and spec data for all inventory units, fully integrated to keep every website completely up to date. Dedicated Customer Solutions agents are accessible at any time to provide assistance associated with online showrooms. Dealer Spike's experts in digital marketing provide consultation and advice to help dealers best advertise businesses online. In addition, dealerships will gain access to co-op opportunities offered through Mercury Marine.
"Our partnership with Dealer Spike is an exciting opportunity to provide best-in-class digital tools and enhance the online footprint of our dealers," says Randy Caruana, Mercury Marine vice president of sales Americas and Asia."We look forward to providing our dealerships with a customer-focused digital platform."
Administrative abilities on the back-end of Dealer Spike websites are easy to access for those dealers who prefer hands-on management, and Dealer Spike's support team is also available to help if dealers prefer not to make changes or updates themselves. Dealer Spike also offers Pay-Per-Click Advertising, Marketing Automation, Advanced Search Engine Optimization strategies, and a full suite of online advertising tools.
"Mercury Marine is an outstanding brand in the marine industry, and we are honored to be chosen as preferred digital marketing provider," says Ezequiel Arredondo, Vice President of Operations at Dealer Spike. "We look forward to serving Mercury dealers with websites and digital tools that will set them up for the highest level of success."
Latest News Posts
- Fan hurls dead crab at Super Smash Bros. Pro Player in match
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider gets final DLC 'The Path home'
- GIGABYTE's new AERO 15 Classic notebook is 0.74 inches thick
- World War Z has managed to sell 250K copies on Epic Store
- AORUS 15 gaming laptop refresh: 1080p 240Hz LCD, RTX 2070
- Powerr ON By Keyboard not work. Gigabyte AORUS B360M
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- BATTLETECH: Urban Warfare Brings 'Mechs to the City on June 4th
- Goblin and Coins 2 (officially) announced
- Athenascope's AI-Powered Highlights Effortlessly Capture Top Gameplay Moments with the Launch of Official Windows App
- Power Up Lahn and Hunt for Rewarding Eggs This Week in Black Desert SEA
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)