PORTLAND, Ore., Sept. 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Dealer Spike, a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company devoted to helping customers increase leads and sales online, has agreed to a partnership with Mercury Marine, the global leader in marine propulsion systems, to enhance the online presence of Mercury-authorized dealerships in the United States. Mercury's dealer partners will now have the opportunity to upgrade to the highest-performing custom websites in the industry with top-of-the-line marketing services.
As Dealer Spike clients, Mercury-authorized dealers will have access to the newest imagery for product releases and spec data for all inventory units, fully integrated to keep every website completely up to date. Dedicated Customer Solutions agents are accessible at any time to provide assistance associated with online showrooms. Dealer Spike's experts in digital marketing provide consultation and advice to help dealers best advertise businesses online. In addition, dealerships will gain access to co-op opportunities offered through Mercury Marine.
"Our partnership with Dealer Spike is an exciting opportunity to provide best-in-class digital tools and enhance the online footprint of our dealers," says Randy Caruana, Mercury Marine vice president of sales Americas and Asia."We look forward to providing our dealerships with a customer-focused digital platform."
Administrative abilities on the back-end of Dealer Spike websites are easy to access for those dealers who prefer hands-on management, and Dealer Spike's support team is also available to help if dealers prefer not to make changes or updates themselves. Dealer Spike also offers Pay-Per-Click Advertising, Marketing Automation, Advanced Search Engine Optimization strategies, and a full suite of online advertising tools.
"Mercury Marine is an outstanding brand in the marine industry, and we are honored to be chosen as preferred digital marketing provider," says Ezequiel Arredondo, Vice President of Operations at Dealer Spike. "We look forward to serving Mercury dealers with websites and digital tools that will set them up for the highest level of success."
Latest News Posts
- Spider-Man developers thought the story wasn't funny enough
- Warner Bros. release teaser for Pokemon: Detective Pikachu
- China sprouts the first life ever made on the Moons surface
- Zelda: Link's Awakening Switch & GameBoy comparison video
- Apex Legends mods have banned over 16,000 cheaters so far
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- BundleFest is coming - Get ready for the biggest bundle event of the year
- Team NINJA Announces DEAD OR ALIVE 6 Deluxe Demo, World Championship, and SNK Collaboration
- Bandai Namco Entertainment America Inc. Launches Jump Force; The Ultimate Manga Crossover Extravaganza
- The Escape Room Puzzle Game Themed On The Seven Deadly Sins Will Hit Steam On Feb 28th
- [01Studio] Indie MMORPG - Citywars Savage