PLAYISM in collaboration with Vaka Inc. is proud to announce the worldwide Steam Early Access release of Touhou Luna Nights (Creator: Team Ladybug). The 2D action-exploration spinoff of the Touhou Project series, licensed by Team Shanghai Alice, is available now.
Touhou Luna Nights
Touhou Luna Nights is a 2D metroidvania style game, developed by Team Ladybug, known for their titles KonoSuba: God's Blessing on this Wonderful World! Revival of Beldia (YouTube) and Shin Megami Tensei: Synchronicity Prologue (YouTube). Absolutely enchanted by the free-flowing, beautiful 2D worlds of the Touhou Project series, Team Ladybug took on the task of developing this title.
Team Ladybug began with Pharaoh Rebirth, continuing with other enjoyable games including Resurrection of Beldia and Shin Megami Tensei: Synchronicity Prologue. Since then, the world has been waiting in anticipation for their next project.
This time, they have created a fan game based off the world-renowned Touhou Project.
From the background to the character's movements and various skills, one can feel the creator's passion for games and love of the Touhou project.
While it is a 2D search game similar to Castlevania, players can easily progress through the game without the insistence of repetitive elements or collecting items. This has resulted in a spectacular game born from the game production skills cultivated by Team Ladybug.
On element we really want to highlight is the beauty of the anime-style sprites.
You can see the attention to detail the creator put into not only the leading character's movements,
but also, the effects and enemy characters.
Touhou Luna Nights is not only for Touhou fans but is also a game that anyone who enjoys 2D action games can dive right into.
"Now... my world will begin..."
The vampire from the Scarlet Devil Mansion ,"Remilia Scarlet,"suddenly sends her maid, "Sakuya Izayoi" to a parallel universe similar to Gensokyo.
A strange world, with strange youkai.
What is Remilia up to......?
Using her power to control time, Sakuya races through this parallel universe to find the truth behind this elaborate "game", and to " perfectly" play along with Lady Remilia's time-killing hobby...
- Brilliant pixel graphics fleshing out the beautiful world of the Touhou series.
- Metroidvania-style map gimmicks taking advantage of the character's game-systemized ability to stop time and other powers
- The 2D game adaptation of the Touhou Project's "grazing" feature adds a thrill to closing in on enemies
- Title: Touhou Luna Nights
- Genre: 2D action-exploration
- Price: $11.99
- Release Date: August 20, 2018
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean
- Publisher: Vaka, PLAYISM
- Developer: Vaka, Team Ladybug
- Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/851100/Touhou_Luna_Nights/
- Team Ladybug Website: http://teamladybug.info/
- Vaka Website: https://www.vaka.co.jp/