BIOSTAR introduces its flagship Intel Z370 motherboard under the third generation RACING series, the BIOSTAR RACING Z370GT7.
This motherboard supports the latest 8th generation Intel Core processors also known as Coffee Lake. The RACING Z370GT7 sports premium features that gamers, overclockers, professional content creators, and modders demand. It has a luxurious golden black color theme and advanced RBG lighting customizations with Advanced VIVID LED DJ. New and improved features: the smart A.I FAN and reinforced PCI-E slots to handle heavier graphics cards make the new-gen RACING Series much more robust. Push performance and harness the power of the new Intel Core i7-8700K 6-core, 12-thread processor along with dual Intel Optane-ready M.2 slots for the fastest PCIe NVMe drives available today.
BIOSTAR's 3rd Gen RACING Design
BIOSTAR revamps the RACING series motherboards with a much more flashy and high-end design with a golden black color theme.
- Gold I/O Armor - Gold I/O Armor strongly protects I/O interfaces and components from static electricity. The RGB LED lights on top of the armor
- are controllable with the Advanced VIVID LED DJ for more lighting control.
- Gold Tattoo RACING R - The classic "R" sign on the heat sink shows the spirit of RACING Series.
- RGB Rainbow Lighting Effect - 10 flashing modes for RGB lighting effect bring you more customization fun via Advanced VIVIVD LED DJ utility.
- Gold PCB Treatment - The 3rd Gen RACING Z370 motherboards ascend to a higher level of luxury and fashion for your gaming world!
Advanced Cooling Management
The RACING Z370GT7 features aim to protect your components from overheating by custom control of each individual fan controller with A.I. FAN Utility and a Dual M.2 cooling protection. The new intuitive and easy-to-use A.I. FAN utility smartly allows users to have fully customized fan modes. Users can use fan curves to define fan speeds for specific temperatures to optimize cooling performance while gaming, film editing or any kind of high load usage scenario. With more cooling options hybrid fan headers support both PWM and DC fans to meet different user demands. The RACING Z370GT7 boasts dual gold M.2 heat sinks featuring ultra-high cooling efficiency to protect the M.2 connector areas and the chipset area from thermal problems and extend M.2 slots and M.2 storages' lifespan for long-term and stable operation.
Advanced RGB Lighting Control
The RACING Z370GT7 sports Advanced VIVID LED that has 10 lighting effects on three lighting areas of the motherboard along with two 5050 LED headers enabling builders to add more RGB lighting.
- Advanced VIVID LED DJ - Users can control color, speed and brightness via 10 different flashing modes to control three RGB LED lighting zones independently.
- 5050 LED FUN ZONE - The 5050 LED FUN ZONE comes with two 5050 LED headers to bring more colorful lighting options to builders allowing you to add more RGB fan or any kind of LED product.
New and Improved User-Friendly BIOS Utility
BIOSTAR improves the BIOS Utility for the RACING Z370 Series motherboards with a more intuitive and user-friendly design. The Advanced VIVID LED DJ and A.I Fan utilities are now integrated into the new 3rd Gen RACING Series BIOS.
- Advanced VIVID LED DJ in BIOS - The Advanced VIVID LED DJ with four RGB flashing modes in BIOS allows LED enthusiasts to define their PC color schemes and exclusive personal styles.
- A.I. FAN in BIOS - With the newly cooling design A.I FAN users can control fan speeds with ease to ensure that their gaming and heavy-load systems operate with the best cooling performance without any annoying thermal problems. You can use fan curves to define specific temperatures and fan speeds for optimal cooling performance.
- GT Touch - Enable the ECO and Sport button on GT touch panel through the GT Touch utility in the BIOS.
- New Smart EAR Interface - A windows-based audio utility which allows you to easily adjust system volume and optimize your headphone performance.
BIOSTAR RACING Z370GT7 rear I/O ports include legacy PS/2 connector support, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Port, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C Port, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 Port 2 x USB 2.0 Port, 1 x HDMI Connector, 1 x DVI-D Connector, 1 x RJ-45 Port and 6 x Audio Connectors.
BIOSTAR RACING Z370GT7 is the latest flagship motherboard that maximizes the latest 8th generation Intel Core processors performance, making it a great choice for any gaming, overclocking, content creating or modding system you are looking to build.
Pricing and Availability
BIOSTAR RACING Z370GT7 Motherboard comes with an MSRP of $149.99.
Latest News Posts
- Minecraft with 'ray tracing' mod shown in new video
- Remedy's new game Control detailed in fresh 4K screenshots
- Intel's new 10nm CPUs might not be here until 2022
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus G: AMD Ryzen CPU, GeForce GTX graphics
- Microtransactions drive Xbox's Q3 earnings
- Fitbit Versa Lite Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Fitbit Versa Lite Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Powerr ON By Keyboard not work. Gigabyte AORUS B360M
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- New publisher All in! Games signs 16 games including Daymare: 1998, Paradise Lost, and Fort Triumph
- Physics-Based Multiplayer Game Save Your Nuts Now Available on Steam Early Access
- Ludacris teams up with Misfits Gaming and Playwire for the Alienware Community Showdown
- Pearl Abyss Reveals Black Desert Online Roadmap
- Introducing Tamarin: a 3D action-adventure crafted by golden era Rare veterans