EA and Ghost Games have released a brand new trailer for Need for Speed Payback, the latest action driving blockbuster from one of the world's best-selling videogame franchises. The trailer reveals more details on one of the franchise's most popular features: a deep and robust car customization system. For the first time in the history of Need for Speed, the developers are introducing "derelicts" in the game, allowing players to discover classic vintage vehicles and build them from scrap, to stock, to one-of-a kind supercar beasts.
Need for Speed Payback delivers a deeper customization experience than ever before. For more details on derelicts, visual customization options and new performance customization features, visit the new Need for Speed Payback Customization web page.
In addition, today EA announced that players who pre-order Need for Speed Payback will receive the Platinum Car Pack, which grants them instant access to five uniquely customized and tuned iconic cars, and exclusive Platinum Blue Underglow and Tire Smoke Vanity Items.
Platinum Car Pack Includes:
- Exclusive Platinum Blue Underglow & Tire Smoke Vanity ItemsÃƒÂ¢€Ã,Â
- Nissan 350Z 2008
- Chevrolet Camaro SS 1967
- Dodge Charger R/T 1969
- Ford F-150 Raptor 2016
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Clubsport 2016
Players can get more details and pre-order the game here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- AMD Radeon Vega Mobile APU: GeForce MX150 performance
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- Sumo Digital may go public in new IPO worth $198 million
- Gearbox hiring writer for Borderlands 3
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz