EA and Ghost Games have released a brand new trailer for Need for Speed Payback, the latest action driving blockbuster from one of the world's best-selling videogame franchises. The trailer reveals more details on one of the franchise's most popular features: a deep and robust car customization system. For the first time in the history of Need for Speed, the developers are introducing "derelicts" in the game, allowing players to discover classic vintage vehicles and build them from scrap, to stock, to one-of-a kind supercar beasts.
Need for Speed Payback delivers a deeper customization experience than ever before. For more details on derelicts, visual customization options and new performance customization features, visit the new Need for Speed Payback Customization web page.
In addition, today EA announced that players who pre-order Need for Speed Payback will receive the Platinum Car Pack, which grants them instant access to five uniquely customized and tuned iconic cars, and exclusive Platinum Blue Underglow and Tire Smoke Vanity Items.
Platinum Car Pack Includes:
- Exclusive Platinum Blue Underglow & Tire Smoke Vanity ItemsÃƒÂ¢€Ã,Â
- Nissan 350Z 2008
- Chevrolet Camaro SS 1967
- Dodge Charger R/T 1969
- Ford F-150 Raptor 2016
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Clubsport 2016
Players can get more details and pre-order the game here.
Latest News Posts
- Activision: Destiny was tying up our resources
- Activision cut jobs to focus on monetization as well as dev
- Anthem's epic skins cost $8.50 a piece
- Crackdown 3 only exists to sell Game Pass subscriptions
- Apex Legends turning their son transsexual, says parents
- Serexin: https://www.ketotoneworld.com/serexin-reviews/
- GeIL Super Luce RGB Sync DDR4-3200 16GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock Multi-Gigabit Performance: 10GbE/5GbE/2.5G Networking
- Very odd boot behavior on three identical x399 Taichi builds.
- New Screenshots for ShaRkPG, Maneater | PC Version to Support NVIDIA Ansel Technology
- The world's first judicial friendship simulator takes to Kickstarter in Supreme Courtship!
- Cupid hits Ring of Elysium with Valentine's Day event
- New Gameplay Video for World-Shaping RTS Bannermen Released
- Nokia launches Cognitive Collaboration Hubs to help operators design 5G networks and create AI-enabled use cases