EA and Ghost Games have released a brand new trailer for Need for Speed Payback, the latest action driving blockbuster from one of the world's best-selling videogame franchises. The trailer reveals more details on one of the franchise's most popular features: a deep and robust car customization system. For the first time in the history of Need for Speed, the developers are introducing "derelicts" in the game, allowing players to discover classic vintage vehicles and build them from scrap, to stock, to one-of-a kind supercar beasts.
Need for Speed Payback delivers a deeper customization experience than ever before. For more details on derelicts, visual customization options and new performance customization features, visit the new Need for Speed Payback Customization web page.
In addition, today EA announced that players who pre-order Need for Speed Payback will receive the Platinum Car Pack, which grants them instant access to five uniquely customized and tuned iconic cars, and exclusive Platinum Blue Underglow and Tire Smoke Vanity Items.
Platinum Car Pack Includes:
- Exclusive Platinum Blue Underglow & Tire Smoke Vanity ItemsÃƒÂ¢€Ã,Â
- Nissan 350Z 2008
- Chevrolet Camaro SS 1967
- Dodge Charger R/T 1969
- Ford F-150 Raptor 2016
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Clubsport 2016
Players can get more details and pre-order the game here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit