EA and Ghost Games have released a brand new trailer for Need for Speed Payback, the latest action driving blockbuster from one of the world's best-selling videogame franchises. The trailer reveals more details on one of the franchise's most popular features: a deep and robust car customization system. For the first time in the history of Need for Speed, the developers are introducing "derelicts" in the game, allowing players to discover classic vintage vehicles and build them from scrap, to stock, to one-of-a kind supercar beasts.
Need for Speed Payback delivers a deeper customization experience than ever before. For more details on derelicts, visual customization options and new performance customization features, visit the new Need for Speed Payback Customization web page.
In addition, today EA announced that players who pre-order Need for Speed Payback will receive the Platinum Car Pack, which grants them instant access to five uniquely customized and tuned iconic cars, and exclusive Platinum Blue Underglow and Tire Smoke Vanity Items.
Platinum Car Pack Includes:
- Exclusive Platinum Blue Underglow & Tire Smoke Vanity ItemsÃƒÂ¢€Ã,Â
- Nissan 350Z 2008
- Chevrolet Camaro SS 1967
- Dodge Charger R/T 1969
- Ford F-150 Raptor 2016
- Volkswagen Golf GTI Clubsport 2016
Players can get more details and pre-order the game here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion release date
- Microsoft's Xbox division earned $2.251 billion last quarter
- Amazon listing leaks Shadow of the Tomb Raider screenshots
- Far Cry 5: 2.5 million sold, digital sales 500% over Primal
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit