Thermaltake introduces new Smart RGB Power Supply Series (500W/600W/700W), which comes in two different input voltage settings: 100-240V full range and 230V only. The high quality line-up adopts a pre-installed 256-color RGB fan hub with 15 lighting modes (Pulse Red/ Green/ Blue/ Yellow/ Purple/ Light Blue/ White, 256 Color RGB Cycle, Solid Red/ Green/ Blue/ Yellow/ Purple/ Light Blue/ White, and a LED Off mode) for users to choose from, a built-in memory function that remembers the user's last selection.
The Smart RGB Series also includes 10 LED light bulbs to enhance the brightness, standard 80 PLUS efficiency, and an ample 5 year warranty. The application of ultra quiet 120mm fan guarantees outstanding cooling performance and silent operation, and the powerful single +12V rail assures impressive conversion efficiency and stable output. The Smart RGB Power Supply Series (500W/600W/700W) offers premium quality at an affordable price without compromising performance, and simultaneously satisfies value-oriented enthusiasts' demand for flashy-looking PCs.
For more information, visit the product pages of the Thermaltake Smart RGB 500W, 600W, and 700W variants.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker - 'No plans' for Switch debut
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas - 82% of unit sales on Switch
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends - West Switch release
- Samsung should unveil dual-screen, foldable phone NEXT MONTH
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct