Thermaltake introduces new Smart RGB Power Supply Series (500W/600W/700W), which comes in two different input voltage settings: 100-240V full range and 230V only. The high quality line-up adopts a pre-installed 256-color RGB fan hub with 15 lighting modes (Pulse Red/ Green/ Blue/ Yellow/ Purple/ Light Blue/ White, 256 Color RGB Cycle, Solid Red/ Green/ Blue/ Yellow/ Purple/ Light Blue/ White, and a LED Off mode) for users to choose from, a built-in memory function that remembers the user's last selection.
The Smart RGB Series also includes 10 LED light bulbs to enhance the brightness, standard 80 PLUS efficiency, and an ample 5 year warranty. The application of ultra quiet 120mm fan guarantees outstanding cooling performance and silent operation, and the powerful single +12V rail assures impressive conversion efficiency and stable output. The Smart RGB Power Supply Series (500W/600W/700W) offers premium quality at an affordable price without compromising performance, and simultaneously satisfies value-oriented enthusiasts' demand for flashy-looking PCs.
For more information, visit the product pages of the Thermaltake Smart RGB 500W, 600W, and 700W variants.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit