Transcend Information Inc., a leading manufacturer of storage and multimedia products, is proud to announce the introduction of the DrivePro 130 and DrivePro 110 dashcams. Equipped with a Sony high-sensitivity imaging sensor, both dashcams capture high-resolution images with extremely fine tonal gradation even in low light. Among the devices' other features are a G-sensor, a high-capacity Li-polymer battery, and a convenient snapshot button.
A Sony high-sensitivity imaging sensor for high resolution imagery
Transcend's DrivePro 130 & DrivePro 110 feature a Sony high-sensitivity imaging sensor that captures high-resolution images with superb, rich color even in low light. Built-in Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology balances the brightest and dimmest areas of captured images, ensuring that every critical shot is as clear as possible. Night or day, the camera can clearly record details such as license plate numbers at 30 fps at 1080p Full HD.
Additional key features: Time-Lapse Video, Headlight Reminder, Driver Fatigue Alert
In addition to on-the-road safety, Transcend's DrivePro 130 & DrivePro 110 also come equipped with various useful features. When the vehicle is parked, the driver can enable the time-lapse video recording function to get right to the heart of the matter without needing to view hours of incident-free footage. When the DrivePro detects poor lighting conditions, the Headlight Reminder will be activated. To help prevent tired drivers from getting into an accident, the Driver Fatigue Alert regularly reminds a driver of the need to rest after driving for a preset, driver-determined period of time.
Wi-Fi Connectivity and DrivePro App
The DrivePro 130 features Wi-Fi connectivity that works with both iOS and Android devices through the free, exclusive DrivePro App. While the driver is busy driving, passengers can view and download videos and images captured via the DrivePro App, and also change settings to make for a safer drive. This also means ease of access to video evidence for reporting incidents to law enforcement and insurance companies without the need to pull out the memory card.
Exclusive DrivePro Toolbox
The user-friendly DrivePro Toolbox features a sorting function to quickly locate video clips by filename, recording date, or group. The DrivePro Toolbox also provides a screenshot function allowing for the capture of a single frame that can be tailored so that users can rapidly find the shot they are seeking.
The DrivePro 130 ($149) and DrivePro 110 ($139) dashcams are backed by Transcend's Two-year Limited Warranty.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard