G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is announcing the release of the RIPJAWS KM560 MX mechanical gaming keyboard. This new addition of the compact tenkeyless mechanical keyboard is designed for gamers and users who require a smaller keyboard footprint without compromising keyswitch and build quality.
Compact Keyboard Footprint: More Room for Everything Else
Perfect for anyone with limited desk space or wanting larger space for their mousepads, the ideal keyboard solution is a compact 87-key layout. The KM560 MX series shaves off 8cm (3.15in) from the KM570 series, a full-size mechanical keyboard, gives users more space to configure and choose gaming tools for each specific needs.
Long Lasting Cherry MX Keyswitches
Equipped with only high grade materials, the KM560 MX uses highly renowned German-made Cherry MX keyswitches that guarantee over 50 million keystrokes with the same tactile feedback. Each keyswitch is lit with red colored LEDs to illuminate the keyboard, making typing easier in the dark, and can be switched off or set to a breathing lighting effect with a simple combination keystroke, as well as the ability to set the lighting effect speed and control LED brightness. The KM560 MX series will be available in popular flavors of Cherry MX Red, Brown, and Blue.
Fused with a 32-bit ARM processor, n-key rollover matrix and anti-ghosting technology, the KM560 MX makes sure all actions, when engaged, activate precisely and accurately. The ARM processor also allows the keyboard to be fully programmable with the macro you need through the on-the-fly macro recording function.
Media Playback and Volume Control
Through function combo hotkeys (Fn-keys), media playback and system volume can be easily controlled directly from the keyboard. Additionally, Windows applications can be opened and Win-key lock can be enabled directly from the built-in function hotkeys, allowing easy access from the keyboard.
The compact RIPJAWS KM560 MX tenkeyless mechanical gaming keyboard is now available in the Asia region, and will roll out to G.SKILL distribution partners in Americas and Europe during Q4 2017.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Resident Evil 2 remake: RE7 engine, 4K 60FPS on PS4 Pro
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit