NZXT announces today the Kraken G12 kit, allowing users to use their liquid AIOs to better cool their GPUs. Lower temperatures at lower noise improve both gaming performance and experience.
By mounting an AIO, like the NZXT Kraken Series, users can significantly lower their GPU's temperatures compared to its stock cooling, increase overclocking performance, and reduce noise output for an improved gaming experience. An update to the previous Kraken G10, the Kraken G12 allows for easier installation and wider compatibility with more than 30 popular liquid AIOs on the market.
"Being able to play the latest games at the highest settings, without sacrificing performance is something all gamers want. While aftermarket graphic cards have improved lately, most stock cooling systems still can't reach the performance level of liquid cooling. That's why we decided to design the updated Kraken G12 to be easier to install and support the latest liquid AIOs" says Johnny Hou, NZXT's founder, and CEO.
Kraken G12 main features:
- 40% better cooling over stock GPU coolers
- Newly redesigned bracket for easier installation
- Compatible with more than 30 liquid AIOs on the market
- Cooling: 92mm dedicated fan for both memory and VRM, compatible with aftermarket VRM heat sinks
- Support for both reference and non-reference AMD & NVIDIA designs graphic cards
G12 - $29.99 USD
Available in Matte White or Matte Black
USA - Pre Order Now at NZXT.com
More Information - http://nzxt.co/kraken-g12