ASUS today announced Designo Curve MX34VQ, a 34-inch Ultra-Wide QHD (3440 x 1440) curved monitor with a 21:9 aspect ratio for panoramic viewing. It features an ultra-high contrast ratio for truly lifelike visuals with brighter whites, deeper blacks and amazingly vivid colors. The 1800R curvature panel delivers a wider field of view, resulting in a more immersive and comfortable viewing experience. MX34VQ features ASUS SonicMaster audio technology, co-developed by Harman Kardon, for home-theater-quality audio. In addition, it has a Qi wireless charger built into its base. Designo Curve MX34VQ has won several awards, including the 2016 Good Design and 2017 CES Innovation awards.
34-inch Ultra-Wide QHD (3440 x 1440) curved monitor with a 21:9 aspect ratio and built-in Qi wireless charging
- 34-inch Ultra-Wide QHD (3440 x 1440) curved monitor with a 21:9 aspect ratio for panoramic viewing, and high contrast ratio for truly lifelike images
- Every point on the 1800R curvature panel is equidistant to the viewer's eyes for an immersive viewing experience
- Built-in Qi wireless charging and dual 8-watt speakers with integrated ASUS SonicMaster audio technology, co-developed by Harman Kardon
1800R curvature display for more immersive viewing
ASUS Designo Curve MX34VQ is a 34-inch display with an Ultra-Wide QHD (3440 x 1440) panel that provides viewers with highly-detailed visuals. Ultra-Wide QHD has a 2.5 times (2.5X) higher resolution than Full HD, resulting in more detailed visuals and 35% more onscreen space for efficient multi-tasking.
The optimal curvature of the 1800R screen creates a wider field of view, making the screen seem larger and more immersive than a flat screen of the same size. The panel curvature of the display ensures every point is equidistant to the user's eyes to ensure a comfortable viewing experience.
Designo Curve MX34VQ features 178-degree wide-view technology across its both horizontal and vertical planes so there's no color shift when viewed from extreme positions. It also features an ultra-high 3000:1 contrast ratio to deliver the brightest white and deepest black hues.
Convenient Qi wireless charging
Designo Curve MX34VQ features a transparent base with a built-in Qi wireless charging pad. This charges Qi-compatible devices automatically the moment they are placed onto the charging pad. The base has built-in LEDs and emits an aurora-like glow during charging.
Designo Curve MX34VQ features dual 8-watt speakers that deliver premium home-theater-quality audio thanks to ASUS SonicMaster audio technology, co-developed by Harman Kardon, a leader in infotainment and professional audio.
ASUS Eye Care technology
Designo Curve MX34VQ has undergone stringent performance tests and is certified by TUV Rheinland laboratories, a global provider of technical, safety, and certification services, to be flicker-free and to emit low levels of blue light.
ASUS Eye Care features the ASUS Blue Light Filter and ASUS Flicker-Free technologies. The ASUS Blue Light Filter protects viewers from harmful blue light; it has four different filter settings that can be easily accessed in the onscreen display (OSD) menu. ASUS Flicker-Free technology also helps reduce onscreen flicker for a more comfortable viewing experience.
AVAILABILITY & PRICING
ASUS Designo Curve MX34VQ will be available from late February in Australia. Estimated launching RRP will be AUD$1499.00.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance's modding tools/DLC's will be free
- Stardew Valley mod adds MEGA farm: unlimited online players
- Jagex will kill RuneScape Classic servers on August 6th
- Blizzard talks Overwatch 2, original game is their focus now
- RAGE 2 isn't using in-house id Tech engine, Just Cause tech
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit