Team Group proudly announces the DRAM gaming series flagship, T-FORCE XTREEM 3733 module completed the overall highest frequency for DDR5260.8MHz as the world record currently. This amazing record was done by well-known Thailand power user, Mr. Audigy (Mr. Krittanan Nanta) by using T-FORCE XTREEM DDR3733 module pair with the Limited edition ASRock Z170M OC Formula motherboard cooled by liquid nitrogen.
The world record this time for T-FORCE XTREEM is also the first one ever in the world to cross over DDR 5200MHz barrier, meanwhile, HWBOT, a ultimate overclocking challenge site, has also listed this historic record certainly as well as verified by CPUZ database already.
T-FORCE XTREEM is well-designed by Team Group Inc., design team of Product Development Department using top notch aluminum extrusion process and CNC machining. The unique trench design with minimalist style as well as high quality brushed finish is able to increase the cooling area and overall cooling efficiency.
Moreover, T-FORCE XTREEM insist of using hand screened high quality sorted Samsung IC to make every single module to promise the good overclockability and durability which will need to pass multiple rigorous internal factory tests. The line up for T-FORCE XTREEM start from DDR 3466, 3600, 3733, 3866, all the way up to 4000MHz, definitely will satisfy all the hardcore gamer and powerful overclockers. No matter reliability or overclockability, T-FORCE XTREEM will give the best performance and bring more stunning world records.
T-FORCE XTREEM http://www.teamgroupinc.com/en/product/T-Force/XTREEM
As a leading provider of memory storage products and mobile applications to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at https://www.teamgroupinc.com or FB https://www.Facebook.com/teamgroupinc
About Team Group
As a leading provider of memory storage products and mobile applications to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at https://www.teamgroup.com.tw or Follow our Facebook page: https://www.Facebook.com/teamgroupinc or on Twitter.com/TeamGroupTech
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard