Team Group proudly announces the DRAM gaming series flagship, T-FORCE XTREEM 3733 module completed the overall highest frequency for DDR5260.8MHz as the world record currently. This amazing record was done by well-known Thailand power user, Mr. Audigy (Mr. Krittanan Nanta) by using T-FORCE XTREEM DDR3733 module pair with the Limited edition ASRock Z170M OC Formula motherboard cooled by liquid nitrogen.
The world record this time for T-FORCE XTREEM is also the first one ever in the world to cross over DDR 5200MHz barrier, meanwhile, HWBOT, a ultimate overclocking challenge site, has also listed this historic record certainly as well as verified by CPUZ database already.
T-FORCE XTREEM is well-designed by Team Group Inc., design team of Product Development Department using top notch aluminum extrusion process and CNC machining. The unique trench design with minimalist style as well as high quality brushed finish is able to increase the cooling area and overall cooling efficiency.
Moreover, T-FORCE XTREEM insist of using hand screened high quality sorted Samsung IC to make every single module to promise the good overclockability and durability which will need to pass multiple rigorous internal factory tests. The line up for T-FORCE XTREEM start from DDR 3466, 3600, 3733, 3866, all the way up to 4000MHz, definitely will satisfy all the hardcore gamer and powerful overclockers. No matter reliability or overclockability, T-FORCE XTREEM will give the best performance and bring more stunning world records.
T-FORCE XTREEM http://www.teamgroupinc.com/en/product/T-Force/XTREEM
As a leading provider of memory storage products and mobile applications to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at https://www.teamgroupinc.com or FB https://www.Facebook.com/teamgroupinc
About Team Group
As a leading provider of memory storage products and mobile applications to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at https://www.teamgroup.com.tw or Follow our Facebook page: https://www.Facebook.com/teamgroupinc or on Twitter.com/TeamGroupTech
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit