Tesoro, a leading designer and manufacturer of innovative, high-tech gaming and computing peripherals, announced the launch of the In-Ear Pro Headphones, equipped with microphone and in-line controls. The Tesoro Tuned In-Ear Pro Headphones deliver a colossal acoustic fusion for gaming, music, and movies thanks to highly-tuned dynamic 9.2mm drivers, housed in solid metal enclosures.
Experience convenience at home or on-the-go with magnetic storage of headphones, a flat, tangle-free cable design and in-line mic, audio and voice controls. Never fumble getting the earbuds in the correct ear with an intuitive design that identifies which ear when simply holding the earbuds.
The Tuned In-Ear Pro headphones offer full compatibility with both iOS and Android platforms. Also included is a durable carrying case and interchangeable ear-tips.
- 9.2mm gaming-class, dynamic drivers for optimal sound output
- Coherent, powerful acoustic range
- Solid, durable metal earbud housing
- Easily accessible in-line microphone and controls
- Flat, tangle-free cable design
- Compatible with iOS and Android mobile platforms, PC and Mac users
- Magnetic earbuds for convenient storage
- Intuitive design for fumble-free insertion into left and right ears
- Carry bag and interchangeable earbuds included
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit