Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, would like to invite all friends, media representatives, colleagues, and customers to visit its booth at CES 2017 to glimpse its upcoming products. Lian Li will be displaying several high-end new PC enclosures, including a new O-series case, known for their large sheets of gorgeous tempered glass, as well as a brand-new standing computer desk chassis. Stop by booth #53423 located at Tech West in the Sands Expo Hall G, Level 1 for an early look at Lian Li's latest products!
Showcase Includes New Dual-System DK-05 Desk and the All-New PC-O12 Chassis
The New Pinnacle of PC Desks: The DK-05
The cornerstone of Lian Li's CES booth this year is its all-new standing desk chassis. Taking lessons from the DK-04, this next standing desk features an updated design accommodating dual systems. Want to consolidate a file server and gaming computer into a beautiful aluminum and tempered glass desk? This chassis makes it possible.
Open up PC Builds with the New O-Series Case
The upcoming PC-O12 takes the O-series to a new level, with tempered glass on three sides of the chassis. This next O-series case endeavors to separate the VGA card and motherboard in order to highlight both like never before. The PC-O12 is a new way to showcase enthusiast-level custom PC builds.
Lian Li's Booth Location:
Lian Li will be located at Tech West in the Sands Expo Hall G, Level 1, at Booth #53423.
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed (*conditions apply). To learn more about Lian Li, please visit their website at http://www.lian-li.com/. You can also visit them on Facebook or follow them on Instagram: @LianLiHQ
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dying in Sea of Thieves will soon cost you in-game gold
- EA's new AI has taught itself to play Battlefield 1
- GTA V NaturalVision Remastered mod looks freaking INCREDIBLE
- Epic Games shows off real-time ray traced digital character
- Edward Snowden: NSA tracks ALL Bitcoin users private info
- (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone X (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $12,980
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 non K overclock
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone X Brand New Unlocked 64GB $7,490
- Corsair ML140 PRO RGB 140mm Magnetic Levitation Review
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit