Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, would like to invite all friends, media representatives, colleagues, and customers to visit its booth at CES 2017 to glimpse its upcoming products. Lian Li will be displaying several high-end new PC enclosures, including a new O-series case, known for their large sheets of gorgeous tempered glass, as well as a brand-new standing computer desk chassis. Stop by booth #53423 located at Tech West in the Sands Expo Hall G, Level 1 for an early look at Lian Li's latest products!
Showcase Includes New Dual-System DK-05 Desk and the All-New PC-O12 Chassis
The New Pinnacle of PC Desks: The DK-05
The cornerstone of Lian Li's CES booth this year is its all-new standing desk chassis. Taking lessons from the DK-04, this next standing desk features an updated design accommodating dual systems. Want to consolidate a file server and gaming computer into a beautiful aluminum and tempered glass desk? This chassis makes it possible.
Open up PC Builds with the New O-Series Case
The upcoming PC-O12 takes the O-series to a new level, with tempered glass on three sides of the chassis. This next O-series case endeavors to separate the VGA card and motherboard in order to highlight both like never before. The PC-O12 is a new way to showcase enthusiast-level custom PC builds.
Lian Li's Booth Location:
Lian Li will be located at Tech West in the Sands Expo Hall G, Level 1, at Booth #53423.
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed (*conditions apply). To learn more about Lian Li, please visit their website at http://www.lian-li.com/. You can also visit them on Facebook or follow them on Instagram: @LianLiHQ
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, 5th best selling game for 2018
- Nintendo to reveal 'Indie Highlights' games for Switch 2019
- Overwatch tease 'Lunar New Year' Chinese dynasty theme skins
- FromSoftware President wouldn't mind a Demon Souls Remaster
- Resident Evil 2 to get 'Ghost Survivors' mode after launch
- Fractal Design Meshify S2 Black Dark TG Mid-Tower Review
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership
- ODEM Applauds Blockchain Centre Vilnius on Its First Anniversary
- Dale North Kicks Off PERFECT SELECTION Compilation Series