Thermaltake, a leading brand in PC cooling solutions, today introduced Thermaltake C1000 Opaque Coolant Black, the latest in a series of C1000 non-transparent coolants that Thermaltake has launched since 2016.
Highlight features on the new coolant are same as the other members in the C1000 Opaque coolant family (red/green/blue/orange/yellow/white/purple), such as made in Germany, virtually odorless, non-flammable, fully biodegradable, excellent cooling performance and easy bottle filler design, but it's the first pure black coolant on the market. Users can also choose Pacific radiator series, Pacific reservoir & pump series, Pacific W4 RGB CPU water block, Pacific 16mm OD and 12mm OD fittings and PETG tubes to customize their liquid cooling system!
The new Thermaltake C1000 Opaque Coolant Black is celebrating its launch at Thermaltake CES 2017 held at the Venetian Hotel Titian 2303 Suite from January 5th (Thu) to 8th (Sun). The C1000 Opaque Coolant Black is now available to order at TT Premium (http://ttpremium.com/) and select resellers.
Further information from Thermaltake at CES 2017 is available on our dedicated CES 2017 website: http://ces2017.thermaltake.com/
Where to Buy:
Features of Thermaltake C1000 Opaque Coolant Black:
German-Made Anti-Corrosive Solution
Being non-flammable, the Opaque Black is a ready-to-use cooling solution with at least 3 years shelf life in airtight containers, providing great performance while preventing the entire cooling system - copper, brass, nickel, and aluminum - from corrosion. Additionally, it can be used with the water temperature between 165ÃƒÂ¢"Ã†'(Boiling Point) and -20ÃƒÂ¢"Ã†'(Freeze Point).
Readily Biodegradable Material
The Opaque Black is classified in water hazard class 1 (low-rate endangering) according to German water hazard regulations. This means that the coolant is easily biodegradable.
Easy Bottle Filler Design
Designed with easy bottle filler, users can fill the coolant into all systems easily through the spout.
The Opaque Black is capable of being used in all PC liquid cooling systems. Featuring anti-freezing, anti-rusting, and water scale prevention, the C1000 non-transparent coolant delivers great thermal efficiency and further reduce the temperature of the system.
For more details on Thermaltake C1000 Opaque Coolant Black, please visit: http://www.thermaltake.com/Cooler/Liquid_Cooler_/Coolant/C_00002972/C1000_Opaque_Coolant_Black_/design.htm
Thermaltake official website and community websites:
Thermaltake official website:http://www.thermaltake.com
Thermaltake Tt Community:http://community.thermaltake.com/
Thermaltake product video link:http://www.YouTube.com/user/Thermaltakereview
Thermaltake Facebook Fan Page:https://www.Facebook.com/ThermaltakeInc
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Path to Mnemosyne announced to debut to the Nintendo Switch
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion countdown date
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit