At CES 2017, Samsung Electronics plans to demonstrate how it has stepped up its game in the entertainment monitor space with the unveiling of its new CH711 Quantum Dot Curved monitor. Additionally, Samsung will also showcase its recently launched CFG70 and CF791 Quantum Dot displays at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Booth #15006, Central Hall.
"Today's multimedia consumers have heightened expectations; they demand an immersive experience that makes them feel like they're part of the games they play and the content they view," said Andrew Sivori, Vice President, CE-IT Product Marketing at Samsung Electronics America. "Our new Quantum Dot Curved monitors offer brilliant design, richer color, and even deeper contrast than ever before."
Entertainment at the Next Level
Samsung's new CH711 Quantum Dot Curved monitor is designed with gamers in mind. Available in 27- and 31.5-inch variations, and scheduled for an early 2017 commercial release, the CH711 leverages powerful Quantum Dot technology to deliver vivid, visually stunning picture.
The CH711 features a curvature of 1,800R, and an ultra-wide 178-degree viewing angle. The Quantum Dot display's design offers viewers richer and more vibrant color from any viewing distance with 125 percent sRGB color coverage and 2,560x1,440 WQHD resolution.
A sleek, sophisticated 360-degree design also makes Samsung's CH711 perfect for any decor. The monitor's clean, white chassis encases an aesthetically-pleasing three-sided boundless design that simultaneously keeps viewers focused on the screen. For added appeal, the CH711 houses its power and HDMI cables inside the stand's neck and out of sight.
The Quantum Dot Monitor Evolution
Released commercially in the U.S. in December 2016, Samsung's pioneering CFG70 and CF791 Quantum Dot Curved monitors also will make their CES debut.
Designed specifically for professional and hardcore gamers, the CFG70 Curved monitor (24- and 27-inch models) unites the visual refinement of Samsung's Quantum Dot picture technology with the comfort and widespread view of its Curved monitors to create the ultimate gaming experience. A host of gamer-friendly features, including the Gaming User Interface and calibration that optimizes presentation for any title in the FPS, RTS, RPG and AOS game genres, provide for a more customizable and enjoyable experience.
Featuring 1,500R curvature and an ultra-wide 21:9 aspect ratio, the CF791 (34-inch) Quantum Dot Curved monitor showcases content within today's most prominent office programs with unparalleled clarity and detail. Leveraging Picture-by-Picture (PBP) technology, users can load content through a connected HDMI or DP input source and position it anywhere on the screen. A complementary Picture-in-Picture (PIP) functionality enables users to customize, shrink and place content in any location without losing resolution or visual quality. An integrated height-adjustable stand also delivers ergonomic efficiency and makes the CF791 ideal for any workstation.
To celebrate the launch of its newest monitors, Samsung will offer CES 2017 attendees a first-hand opportunity to engage in friendly competition at its interactive gaming zone. Samsung's booth will include interactive stations where visitors can test several of today's leading video game titles on its CFG70 Quantum Dot Curved gaming monitors, with supporting large-format SMART LED signage broadcasting the competition - and demonstrating the monitors' excellent visual presentation - to the wider CES audience.
The Displays of the Future
CES attendees will also get a first glimpse of Samsung's next wave of high-resolution monitors, scheduled for release in early 2017:
- The UH750 (28- and 31.5-inch models) monitor combines Samsung's gamer-friendly features with ultra-fast 1 m/s response time, Quantum Dot picture quality and high-quality UHD resolution, all housed within a slim, narrow-bezel design.
- The SH850 (23.8- and 27-inch models) monitor delivers WQHD resolution and DP daisy chain connectivity through a three-sided, boundless design, with a square base and stylish exterior accommodating any home or office. An ergonomic design complete with a height-adjustable stand and pivot, tilt and swivel capabilities further enables users to position the monitor for optimal viewing comfort.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- TUNAI teases DRUM, high-res bass enhanced earphones
- Steam introduces Histograms to prevent review bombing
- i-rocks introduces K60M PLUS RGB mechanical keyboard
- Overwatch's next hero is playable, but wont be out soon
- PS4 & Xbox One cross-play briefly enabled for Fortnite
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower