ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solution products, launches the VP2771, a 27-inch WQHD monitor that offers superior color accuracy and uniformity for color-critical applications.
The VP2771 is built with an edge-to-edge SuperClear IPS panel, and features professional-level color precision. With one of the world's thinnest bezels for a frameless viewing experience, the VP2771 monitor is ideal for multi-monitor configurations for graphic designers, video editors and other professional content creators.
For consistent color, each VP2771 monitor is factory calibrated to deliver a precise Delta
The ViewSonic VP2771 comes with USB 3.1 Type-C input, making it one of the first professional monitors to incorporate the technology. With USB 3.1 technology, the VP2771 can support video, audio, power charging and data transfer through a single cable solution. Other connectivity options on the VP2771 include DisplayPort so multiple monitors can be easily daisy-chained with a single cable, as well as MHL 2.0, HDMI and mini DisplayPort.
"Uniformity and color accuracy are critical features for creative professionals, so we engineered the new VP2771 to be packed with color critical technologies," said Kenneth Mau, senior product marketing manager at ViewSonic Americas. "Any work done on a less-than-accurate monitor can cause incorrect color adjustments. ViewSonic's integrated color technologies ensure consistent color and luminance across the screen."
The edge-to-edge SuperClear IPS panel delivers accurate colors and vivid images, and is framed with an ultra-thin bezel perfect for a nearly seamless multi-monitor formation.
The WQHD (2560x1440) resolution ensures sharper images with no distortion or stretching with its 16:9 aspect ratio, and the ultra-wide viewing angles of 178-degrees, the VP2771 also features 1000:1 contrast and 5ms response time. The VP2771 also features an advanced ergonomic design, built-in ambient light sensor, and a KVM switch.
The monitor has a Picture-by-Picture feature that allows up to two different inputs to be displayed at the same time. A dual color engine function offers different color presets to be allocated to different screens under PBP mode.
Hardware calibration is also available with the optional ViewSonic CS-Xri1 Colorbration Kit, which allows users to quickly and easily calibrate the monitor for various applications.** When color is an essential part of the job, the color on the monitor must match the true color of the original image or digital file.
The ViewSonic Colorbration Kit combines an innovative color emitter hardware and advanced profiling software that allows user to calibrate and profile the monitor, and measure ambient light conditions, while also offering infinite control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma, among other features. The ViewSonic Colorbration Kit is available now and has an MSRP of $280.
The ViewSonic VP2771 WQHD monitor display is available now for an MSRP of $734 (USD).
Latest News Posts
- New Monster Hunter: World expansion Iceborne announced
- Witcher 3's Geralt comes to Monster Hunter: World
- Obsidian's The Outer Worlds won't have microtransactions
- Avengers 4: End Game Trailer, 289 million views in 24 hours
- Concerns about Super Smash Bros. UItimates 'Spirits Mode'
- 1stPlayer Bullet Hunter MK6 Gaming Keyboard Review
- SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless Review
- Z390 ultra bios needs serious work
- This is about an Asus X541N laptop
- H61 Ivy Bridge upgrade issue
- Arena Clash 'Overwatch, League of Legends and Tekken 7 Tournament Finals Head to Stratford
- Shoot the Virtual Dead in GUNGRAVE VR! Launching on PlayStation VR TODAY!
- McLaren 570s Car Pack Available In Rocket League Now
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Launches December 18
- Grinding Gear Games Launches Path of Exile: Betrayal for PC