ENERMAX, the leading designer and manufacturer of power supplies, has officially released the standard SFX form factor power supply - REVOLUTION SFX series with 650W and 550W models, featuring the highest power output in 100mm depth chassis, which gives users greater flexibility in system configuration.
Full Modular and SFX-to-ATX PSU Adapter Bracket Offer More Options
Full modular design with 100% flexible flat cables facilitates cable management, avoiding annoying clutter especially in a small case like Mini-ITX. Furthermore, through the included SFX-to-ATX bracket, it's workable to install the PSU in Micro-ATX or ATX cases as well. Undoubtedly, users can make ultra compact but powerful PC builds with more flexibility with REVOLUTION SFX.
Quieter Cooling Performance with Smart Semi-fanless Control
Noise is an obvious issue in using a SFX form factor PSU due to its much smaller dimensions than an ATX model and the required higher fan speed that follows. To solve the problem, REVOLUTION SFX is equipped smart semi-fanless control. Before reaching 30% of system load, REVOLUTION SFX is in fanless mode and its fan does not spin at all, meaning absolute silence under idle or ordinary working conditions. On the other hand, when system load exceeds 30%, the fan starts to spin and sufficient cooling is ensured by the thermal control system / programmer.
Highest Reliability and Compatibility
Quality Japanese electrolytic capacitors are being used in REVOLUTION SFX and no exception; all of them can handle an ambient temperature of 105C. In addition, DC to DC converter circuit makes sure the main output voltages are consistently stable - this is a critical factor in supporting the extremely low power consumption of the present CPUs at specific power efficient status. Moreover, with the single rail +12V design, REVOLUTION SFX can easily take care of the high-end graphics cards nowadays. And last, but no least, a comprehensive circuit of OPP, OVP, UVP, OCP (+3.3V/+5V), OTP, SCP & SIP helps keep your system safe.
80 PLUS Gold Efficiency and Energy-Saving Design
REVOLUTION SFX complies with 80 PLUS Gold standards and meets 2013 ErP Lot 6 regulations. Up to 92% efficiency in operation and less than 0.5W power consumption in standby mode greatly help conserve energy as soon as the unit is switched on.
Availability and More Product Info
REVOLUTION SFX is available with 2 models: 650W / 550W. For more information, please visit ENERMAX website.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Netflix won't be available on the Nintendo Switch as of yet
- QLOC to port Dark Souls Remastered to respective platforms
- ViewSonic shows off new gaming displays at CES 2018
- NBA Jam remake teased, and now it needs to happen
- Twitter is 'creepy Big Brother', has access to your DMs
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series