Tesoro, a leading designer and manufacturer of high-tech gaming hardware, introduced a new product line to the Tesoro brand with its Zone Balance professional gaming chairs. Combining unique design with versatility and extreme comfort, the new Zone Balance is available in black/red. black/white, and black/black color options.
In the design of the Zone Balance, Tesoro set its focus on choosing premium materials that offer true ergonomics with unmatched durability. Anchored by a solid steel frame for optimal sturdiness, the Zone Balance sports high density cold core foam covered with uniquely designed polyurethane (PU) faux leather delivering enhanced durability, and splash resistance.
The foundation of the Zone Balance includes a sturdy steel 5-star base for max load support and custom racing caster wheels coated with PU for soft and smooth gliding on any surface. The Zone Balance gaming chair is equipped with all the essential adjustment features for comfortable, healthy, long duration use. Built for stability for a range of sizes and to support neck, shoulder and lumbar support, the Zone Balance features a heightened backrest with adjustable head and lumbar cushions and 3D adjustable armrests allowing users to conform to their needs and avoid arm discomfort and fatigue.
The dimensionally stable Zone Balance also sports an adjustable back up to 180 degrees and features a class- 4 gas piston that offers users the freedom of easy height adjustment. Bringing together all the essentials in an affordable yet luxurious package, the Zone Balance allows you to get in the zone, and stay there.
For more information, visit the product page.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to keep using lootboxes to drive engagement
- Intel CEO resigns, CFO steps up to the 10nm plate
- Playdead brings LIMBO and INSIDE to Nintendo Switch
- Sony doesn't need to enable cross-play, why risk 1st place?
- Unity's amazing Book of the Dead tech demo launched
- Aten Thunderbolt 3 Multiport Dock
- Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Asus X401A Laptop will not boot despite several replaced components -- Second attempt
- DDR4-3400 - Ryzen 7 1800x & Ryzen 7 2700x - X370 & X470
- LaCie DJI Co-Pilot 2TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit