Bringing craftsmanship to the next level, ENERMAX officially releases STEELWING, a fully aluminum micro-ATX case with a panoramic tempered glass side panel. Its wing-shaped front panel with one pre-installed ENERMAX patented circular-type LED fan makes STEELWING not just a gorgeous computer case but also a modern decoration. Combined with the spacious interior, STEELWING offers a great flexibility for users to build their systems including hard-tubing installation.
Exquisite aluminum craftsmanship
Composed of a premium quality aluminum body and up to 3.5mm thick aluminum panel, the structure of STEELWING is built to last. The beautiful luster of aluminum makes STEELWING stand out from its peers effortlessly. Moreover, you can enjoy the view of your internal rigs anytime through the large panoramic 3mm thick tempered glass panel. The case surface is further anodized and sandblasted to keep it from corrosion and prevent fingerprints or scratches.
Excellent heat dispersion and cooling performance
The aluminum material of STEELWING provides up to 3 times faster heat dissipation compared to steel made PC cases. The semi-open design of wing-shape front panel with 7 stacked aluminum plates can optimize the airflow. With the front and top meshes and 1* pre-installed 12cm fan in the front, STEELWING serves as an excellent cooling enclosure for your precious hardware.
Spacious interior with versatile HDD & cooling configuration support
STEELWING features spacious interior allowing you to build your system the way you want such as hard-tubing installation. The storage it offers is sufficient, including 1*3.5 and 1*2.5" HDD/SSD in the rear; 1*3.5" or 120mm liquid cooler/fan in the front.
STEELWING is available in 2 colors: red and green; each version is equipped with a color matching ENERMAX patented Circular Type LED fan. It is also built with 2* USB 3.0 front panel ports and supports VGA cards up to 290mm in length.
This micro-ATX case provides flexible configuration to fit various purposes such as home theater PC, office computer, gaming PC or case modding.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit