ASRock shares good news of AMD CPU performance boost
AMD Phenom II 805/810 L3 Cache 4MB ¡ú 6MB
AMD Phenom II 710/720BE X3 ¡ú X4
Taipei, Taiwan, March 18th, 2009 ¨CAs cost-effective have always been one of the core values of ASRock, we are making high-quality
products with the great price-performance ratio. For CPU performance, we also hope that our users could get the best performance out of it.
Today, we are going to share a new finding that could that easily boost your CPU performance!
AMD Phenom II 805/810 L3 Cache 4MB ¡ú6MB
ASRock engineers had been working for days and today we have confirmed that AMD Phenom II 805 & 810 CPUs can be upgraded from 4MB to 6MB by simply enable AOD-ACC function. However, not every AMD
Phenom II 805/810 CPUs can be upgraded. We tested some CPU that some succeeded but some failed with a certain percentage.
*Note: Please be noted that this information is only our own finding and for your reference. Not every AMD Phenom II 805/810 and
710/720BE CPUs can be upgraded.
Latest News Posts
- Hasselblad's new camera snaps 400-megapixel photos
- Crytek starts sign-ups for Hunt: Showdown closed Alpha
- Windows 10 updates fix bricked AMD-powered PCs
- Activision CEO to leave company
- AI could one day fuel in-game microtransactions
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series