ASRock shares good news of AMD CPU performance boost
AMD Phenom II 805/810 L3 Cache 4MB ¡ú 6MB
AMD Phenom II 710/720BE X3 ¡ú X4
Taipei, Taiwan, March 18th, 2009 ¨CAs cost-effective have always been one of the core values of ASRock, we are making high-quality
products with the great price-performance ratio. For CPU performance, we also hope that our users could get the best performance out of it.
Today, we are going to share a new finding that could that easily boost your CPU performance!
AMD Phenom II 805/810 L3 Cache 4MB ¡ú6MB
ASRock engineers had been working for days and today we have confirmed that AMD Phenom II 805 & 810 CPUs can be upgraded from 4MB to 6MB by simply enable AOD-ACC function. However, not every AMD
Phenom II 805/810 CPUs can be upgraded. We tested some CPU that some succeeded but some failed with a certain percentage.
*Note: Please be noted that this information is only our own finding and for your reference. Not every AMD Phenom II 805/810 and
710/720BE CPUs can be upgraded.
Latest News Posts
- Sources: Nintendo restricts review copies to curb leaks
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz