ASRock shares good news of AMD CPU performance boost
AMD Phenom II 805/810 L3 Cache 4MB ¡ú 6MB
AMD Phenom II 710/720BE X3 ¡ú X4
Taipei, Taiwan, March 18th, 2009 ¨CAs cost-effective have always been one of the core values of ASRock, we are making high-quality
products with the great price-performance ratio. For CPU performance, we also hope that our users could get the best performance out of it.
Today, we are going to share a new finding that could that easily boost your CPU performance!
AMD Phenom II 805/810 L3 Cache 4MB ¡ú6MB
ASRock engineers had been working for days and today we have confirmed that AMD Phenom II 805 & 810 CPUs can be upgraded from 4MB to 6MB by simply enable AOD-ACC function. However, not every AMD
Phenom II 805/810 CPUs can be upgraded. We tested some CPU that some succeeded but some failed with a certain percentage.
*Note: Please be noted that this information is only our own finding and for your reference. Not every AMD Phenom II 805/810 and
710/720BE CPUs can be upgraded.
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 to release Halloween Event and Update
- Star Wars The Last Jedi is expected to make $760 million
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard