ASRock shares good news of AMD CPU performance boost
AMD Phenom II 805/810 L3 Cache 4MB ¡ú 6MB
AMD Phenom II 710/720BE X3 ¡ú X4
Taipei, Taiwan, March 18th, 2009 ¨CAs cost-effective have always been one of the core values of ASRock, we are making high-quality
products with the great price-performance ratio. For CPU performance, we also hope that our users could get the best performance out of it.
Today, we are going to share a new finding that could that easily boost your CPU performance!
AMD Phenom II 805/810 L3 Cache 4MB ¡ú6MB
ASRock engineers had been working for days and today we have confirmed that AMD Phenom II 805 & 810 CPUs can be upgraded from 4MB to 6MB by simply enable AOD-ACC function. However, not every AMD
Phenom II 805/810 CPUs can be upgraded. We tested some CPU that some succeeded but some failed with a certain percentage.
*Note: Please be noted that this information is only our own finding and for your reference. Not every AMD Phenom II 805/810 and
710/720BE CPUs can be upgraded.
Latest News Posts
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit