GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY Co. Ltd., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards is proud to announce today, the launch of the newly revamped BRIX updated with the latest Intel 7th Generation Core Processor. This compact PC will support the newest in multimedia standards as well as a 10% increase in graphics performance relative to its predecessor.
7th Generation Core Processors
The new BRIX barebones raises the bar once again with the new Intel 7th Gen Core processor family-delivering more responsive performance than ever before. This 7th Gen Core processor utilizes a power efficient microarchitecture, advanced process technology and silicon optimizations to deliver faster performance than previous generation processors. By leveraging Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology, performance and power is dynamically controlled-for cores and graphics-boosting performance precisely when it is needed, and saving energy when it counts.
New Standards and Support for Graphics and Multimedia
With the new Intel HD Graphics users can experience more with the increase in graphics performance, 10% greater than the previous generation BRIX. This new media engine offers HEVC 10-bit hardware acceleration that significantly improves upon 4K content playback as well as content creation when compared to previous generation processors.
GIGABYTE has also gone to ensure that users won't be limited by the standards or connections on the BRIX, by including HDMI2.0 and support for HDCP 2.2, users can rest assured that their device will be able to display content to its full potential. With multiple display outputs, the BRIX can be configured as both a high productivity PC and an entertainment center. Other use case scenarios may include industrial and commercial multi-display applications
To learn more about GIGABYTE BRIX: http://www.gigabyte.com/brix/2016brix/
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball Legends mobile game revealed
- Division and Hitman devs form new studio Sharkmob
- THQ Nordic to revive old-school Nickelodeon games
- WhatsApp co-founder tells the world to delete Facebook
- Iron Harvest smashes through Kickstarter goal, $1m is close
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit