ENERMAX announces the extension of the D.F. series by adding two LED fans, D.F.VEGAS and D.F.VEGAS DUO. The D.F.VEGAS is a single blue color LED fan; the D.F.VEGAS DUO comes with 2-color LED (red and green). Both D.F. LED fans featuring the latest Dust Free Rotation technology can provide not only incredible lighting effects but also self-cleaning solution.
Patented Dust Free Rotation (DFRTM) Technology for Self-cleaning
The innovative DFRTM technology makes the fan to spin in reverse at the highest RPM set by the user for 10 seconds upon startup before it resumes to the normal operation. The DFR technology offers a smart self-cleaning solution to prolong the product lifetime and reduces the dust on radiator that gradually build-up throughout the time.
Patented Adjusted Peak Speed (APS) Design Provides 3 RPM Ranges
D.F.VEGAS and D.F.VEGAS DUO are also built with ENERMAX's patented APS design, which enables users to individually widen or limit the fan's RPM range according to the system configuration and requirements. The fans offer three different speed modes to provide the optimal cooling performance: Ultra Silent Mode, Silent Mode, and Performance Mode. Within the selected RPM range, the fans are controlled by pulse width modulation (PWM). This intelligent design gives users great flexibility in selecting the preferred fan speed to reach the balance between cooling performance and silent operation.
Patented Circular-type LED for Stunning Lighting Effects
ENERMAX patented circular-type LED technology is one of a kind, which is a must-have for all gamers and modders. D.F.VEGAS DUO features dual color LED with 24 diodes and 13 Vegas LED modes. On the other hand, D.F.VEGAS comes with blue LED with 12 diodes and 5 VEGAS LED modes. The unique, stunning lighting effects will enable users to create a personalized look that matches his/her styles.
Availability & More Product Info
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Core i9-7980XE used to break 4 world records in 3DMark
- Showtime busted mining Monero on visitors' CPUs
- AMD's next-gen Vega 20 uses PCIe 4.0, arrives in Q3 2018
- Core i5-8600K has performance similar to Core i7-7700K
- 8700K benchmarks: 10% faster than 7700K at stock clocks
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM