Razer, a world leader in connected devices and software for gamers, today announced the launch of the Razer ManO'War 7.1. This analog-digital gaming headset is an encore to the recent debut of the wireless Razer ManO'War, an editor's choice among the ranks of TechRadar, Tom's Guide, VentureBeat and more. Powerful 50 mm drivers deliver virtual 7.1 surround sound to the listener.
The Razer Synapse configuration software allows gamers to customize the sound. The Razer ManO'War 7.1 is equipped with sound isolation technology, while in-line volume controls and a retractable MEMS boom mic offer a streamlined gaming audio experience.
An included USB digital-to-analog convertor (DAC) allows the Razer ManO'War 7.1 to deliver crisp, outstanding audio on PC and Mac platforms. The pure analog connection (3.5mm audio jack) offers universal compatibility for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and other platforms.
"The Razer ManO'War 7.1 is a fantastic addition for any gamer, especially those that play on both PC and console," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. "There may not be a more versatile high-performance headset available today."
- Advanced 7.1 virtual surround sound engine* for pinpoint positional audio
- Powerful 50mm drivers and sound isolation for immersive gaming audio
- In-Line controls and fully retractable microphone for easy access
- Works perfectly with standard 3.5mm jack devices
- Compatibility with PC, Mac, PS4 and Xbox One (Xbox One stereo adapter may be required, purchased separately)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series