Razer, a world leader in connected devices and software for gamers, today announced the launch of the Razer ManO'War 7.1. This analog-digital gaming headset is an encore to the recent debut of the wireless Razer ManO'War, an editor's choice among the ranks of TechRadar, Tom's Guide, VentureBeat and more. Powerful 50 mm drivers deliver virtual 7.1 surround sound to the listener.
The Razer Synapse configuration software allows gamers to customize the sound. The Razer ManO'War 7.1 is equipped with sound isolation technology, while in-line volume controls and a retractable MEMS boom mic offer a streamlined gaming audio experience.
An included USB digital-to-analog convertor (DAC) allows the Razer ManO'War 7.1 to deliver crisp, outstanding audio on PC and Mac platforms. The pure analog connection (3.5mm audio jack) offers universal compatibility for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and other platforms.
"The Razer ManO'War 7.1 is a fantastic addition for any gamer, especially those that play on both PC and console," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. "There may not be a more versatile high-performance headset available today."
- Advanced 7.1 virtual surround sound engine* for pinpoint positional audio
- Powerful 50mm drivers and sound isolation for immersive gaming audio
- In-Line controls and fully retractable microphone for easy access
- Works perfectly with standard 3.5mm jack devices
- Compatibility with PC, Mac, PS4 and Xbox One (Xbox One stereo adapter may be required, purchased separately)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1/2 screenshots & Rookie mode
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit