Razer, a world leader in connected devices and software for gamers, today announced the launch of the Razer ManO'War 7.1. This analog-digital gaming headset is an encore to the recent debut of the wireless Razer ManO'War, an editor's choice among the ranks of TechRadar, Tom's Guide, VentureBeat and more. Powerful 50 mm drivers deliver virtual 7.1 surround sound to the listener.
The Razer Synapse configuration software allows gamers to customize the sound. The Razer ManO'War 7.1 is equipped with sound isolation technology, while in-line volume controls and a retractable MEMS boom mic offer a streamlined gaming audio experience.
An included USB digital-to-analog convertor (DAC) allows the Razer ManO'War 7.1 to deliver crisp, outstanding audio on PC and Mac platforms. The pure analog connection (3.5mm audio jack) offers universal compatibility for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and other platforms.
"The Razer ManO'War 7.1 is a fantastic addition for any gamer, especially those that play on both PC and console," says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. "There may not be a more versatile high-performance headset available today."
- Advanced 7.1 virtual surround sound engine* for pinpoint positional audio
- Powerful 50mm drivers and sound isolation for immersive gaming audio
- In-Line controls and fully retractable microphone for easy access
- Works perfectly with standard 3.5mm jack devices
- Compatibility with PC, Mac, PS4 and Xbox One (Xbox One stereo adapter may be required, purchased separately)
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- AMD Radeon Vega Mobile APU: GeForce MX150 performance
- Shadow of War post-launch event calendar revealed
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz