Thermaltake Launches the DH202 Series HTPC Chassis
Nowadays, HTPC has become the multimedia center or furnishing in living room. As one leading brand in the industry, Thermaltake is releasing the upgraded model, DH202 today, offering stylish appearance to fulfill the home theater builders' demands in the HTPC market.
The DH202 is beautifully designed with high quality piano coating exterior, the surface of the aluminum front panel has also carefully applied with brush process. With such advance technology integrated, DH 202 will surely be the focus in the living room.
DH202 series can be installed with a VFD module, and the DH202 Touch is designed with the latest and hottest 7 inch Touch Screen front LCD display, bringing all the media function controls easy and fast at user's fingertips. The 7" LCD display of DH202 does not only support Touch screen functions, but with the latest software and double screen displaying technology, users can easily control media functions such as music, movie, and photos, plus information like daily news, weather, PC status and E-mail can all be easily shown on the LCD display with internet connection. This revolutionary LCD display has build-in Media Lab, plus the 10 hot key buttons and the easy volume control knob at the front panel, DH Series is bringing the Home Theater experience to a brand new era.
Thermaltake Official Web Page: DH202
Latest News Posts
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- Blizzard teams with Hasbro for Overwatch Nerf toy guns
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit