Thermaltake Launches the DH202 Series HTPC Chassis
Nowadays, HTPC has become the multimedia center or furnishing in living room. As one leading brand in the industry, Thermaltake is releasing the upgraded model, DH202 today, offering stylish appearance to fulfill the home theater builders' demands in the HTPC market.
The DH202 is beautifully designed with high quality piano coating exterior, the surface of the aluminum front panel has also carefully applied with brush process. With such advance technology integrated, DH 202 will surely be the focus in the living room.
DH202 series can be installed with a VFD module, and the DH202 Touch is designed with the latest and hottest 7 inch Touch Screen front LCD display, bringing all the media function controls easy and fast at user's fingertips. The 7" LCD display of DH202 does not only support Touch screen functions, but with the latest software and double screen displaying technology, users can easily control media functions such as music, movie, and photos, plus information like daily news, weather, PC status and E-mail can all be easily shown on the LCD display with internet connection. This revolutionary LCD display has build-in Media Lab, plus the 10 hot key buttons and the easy volume control knob at the front panel, DH Series is bringing the Home Theater experience to a brand new era.
Thermaltake Official Web Page: DH202
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit