Sharkoon offers a new variant to their recently introduced DG7000: The Sharkoon DG7000-G ATX Midi Tower offers an improved view of installed components thanks to its extra-large side panel made of tempered glass. The tower, manufactured from robust materials, is especially suitable as a flashy gaming PC and is available in three different color versions.
The extra-large, transparent tempered glass left side panel underlines the unique look of the DG7000-G and, thanks to its optimized cable management system, always ensures a tidy appearance. Two USB 3.0, two USB 2.0 and two audio ports on the case front panel provides easy access to connect peripheral devices. Two pre-installed 140 mm LED fans are concealed behind the stunning front with mesh elements; a 140 mm LED fan is attached to the rear panel. To strengthen internal airflow, the top panel offers space for either two 120 mm fans or two 140 mm fans. The functional design of the case provides lots of space for the installation of various components and encourages discreet cabling.
In addition to the CPU cooler cutout, there are numerous other openings surrounding the mainboard for all required cables. For optical drives, two 5.25" drive bays with tool-free installation are provided. On the bottom of the case, up to three 3.5" hard drives and a power supply can be installed behind a stealthy panel. The DG7000-G also provides two side-mounted vertical brackets, with convenient thumbscrews, for up to two 2.5" HDD/SSDs. A tower cooler with a height of 17.5 cm can be installed.
Maximum length for graphic cards is 38 cm; power supplies with a maximum length of 23 cm. For water cooling, the tower offers the possibility of a 280 mm radiator, with a total height of 5.7 cm including fan, to be attached to the front of the case. Pre-installed dust filters protect the installed hardware from contamination. For cleaning, they can be easily removed and put back on. Another dust filter is also pre-installed on the top panel, which can be easily removed thanks to the magnetic fastener.
The Sharkoon DG7000-G ATX Midi Tower is now available in red, green and blue color versions with matching color power LEDs, pre-installed 140 mm LED fans and interior painting for the suggested retail price of 69.99 euros.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ last beta goes live January 23
- Monster Hunter World devs have no plans for Nintendo Switch
- God of War confirmed release date and new story trailer
- AMD appoints fresh blood to Radeon team
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- صيانة يونيفرسال سموحه 01112124913 - 0235682820 Univarsal
- صيانة الكتروستار سموحه 01112124913 - 0235682820 Electrostar
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top