Sharkoon offers a new variant to their recently introduced DG7000: The Sharkoon DG7000-G ATX Midi Tower offers an improved view of installed components thanks to its extra-large side panel made of tempered glass. The tower, manufactured from robust materials, is especially suitable as a flashy gaming PC and is available in three different color versions.
The extra-large, transparent tempered glass left side panel underlines the unique look of the DG7000-G and, thanks to its optimized cable management system, always ensures a tidy appearance. Two USB 3.0, two USB 2.0 and two audio ports on the case front panel provides easy access to connect peripheral devices. Two pre-installed 140 mm LED fans are concealed behind the stunning front with mesh elements; a 140 mm LED fan is attached to the rear panel. To strengthen internal airflow, the top panel offers space for either two 120 mm fans or two 140 mm fans. The functional design of the case provides lots of space for the installation of various components and encourages discreet cabling.
In addition to the CPU cooler cutout, there are numerous other openings surrounding the mainboard for all required cables. For optical drives, two 5.25" drive bays with tool-free installation are provided. On the bottom of the case, up to three 3.5" hard drives and a power supply can be installed behind a stealthy panel. The DG7000-G also provides two side-mounted vertical brackets, with convenient thumbscrews, for up to two 2.5" HDD/SSDs. A tower cooler with a height of 17.5 cm can be installed.
Maximum length for graphic cards is 38 cm; power supplies with a maximum length of 23 cm. For water cooling, the tower offers the possibility of a 280 mm radiator, with a total height of 5.7 cm including fan, to be attached to the front of the case. Pre-installed dust filters protect the installed hardware from contamination. For cleaning, they can be easily removed and put back on. Another dust filter is also pre-installed on the top panel, which can be easily removed thanks to the magnetic fastener.
The Sharkoon DG7000-G ATX Midi Tower is now available in red, green and blue color versions with matching color power LEDs, pre-installed 140 mm LED fans and interior painting for the suggested retail price of 69.99 euros.
Latest News Posts
- Digital PS4 game sales locked exclusively to PSN
- Enter the 'Spider-Verse' for our Spider-Man Blu-ray giveaway
- Epic Store has 85 million users
- Google Stadia only works with Pixel phones, Chromecast on TV
- Switch could use Microsoft voice chat technology
- Do anyone can help in converting Outlook PST Files into EML format
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB795SP-B Review - 3.5" & 2.5" Single Bay
- Logitech G903 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- EVE: Aether Wars Successfully Achieves Groundbreaking 14,000-Ship Battle Live At GDC
- Stainless Games new IP, ShockRods, set to re-ignite arena combat genre with over-the-top action
- RIFT is Celebrating its 8th Anniversary! Update Gives Players New Expert Dungeon and a Colorful Carnival
- Ubisoft Announces The PC Specifications For Assassin's Creed III Remastered
- Life Is Strange 2 Episode 3 Release Date Announced