Sharkoon offers a new variant to their recently introduced DG7000: The Sharkoon DG7000-G ATX Midi Tower offers an improved view of installed components thanks to its extra-large side panel made of tempered glass. The tower, manufactured from robust materials, is especially suitable as a flashy gaming PC and is available in three different color versions.
The extra-large, transparent tempered glass left side panel underlines the unique look of the DG7000-G and, thanks to its optimized cable management system, always ensures a tidy appearance. Two USB 3.0, two USB 2.0 and two audio ports on the case front panel provides easy access to connect peripheral devices. Two pre-installed 140 mm LED fans are concealed behind the stunning front with mesh elements; a 140 mm LED fan is attached to the rear panel. To strengthen internal airflow, the top panel offers space for either two 120 mm fans or two 140 mm fans. The functional design of the case provides lots of space for the installation of various components and encourages discreet cabling.
In addition to the CPU cooler cutout, there are numerous other openings surrounding the mainboard for all required cables. For optical drives, two 5.25" drive bays with tool-free installation are provided. On the bottom of the case, up to three 3.5" hard drives and a power supply can be installed behind a stealthy panel. The DG7000-G also provides two side-mounted vertical brackets, with convenient thumbscrews, for up to two 2.5" HDD/SSDs. A tower cooler with a height of 17.5 cm can be installed.
Maximum length for graphic cards is 38 cm; power supplies with a maximum length of 23 cm. For water cooling, the tower offers the possibility of a 280 mm radiator, with a total height of 5.7 cm including fan, to be attached to the front of the case. Pre-installed dust filters protect the installed hardware from contamination. For cleaning, they can be easily removed and put back on. Another dust filter is also pre-installed on the top panel, which can be easily removed thanks to the magnetic fastener.
The Sharkoon DG7000-G ATX Midi Tower is now available in red, green and blue color versions with matching color power LEDs, pre-installed 140 mm LED fans and interior painting for the suggested retail price of 69.99 euros.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard