G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is releasing a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780/KM780R RGB series mechanical gaming keyboards that focuses on packing even more color customization options to each individual key!
In the SW0.104/FW57 update, the software color palette is now expanded with the ability to personalize the full range of 16.8 million RGB colors and your own customized layout of color lighting can be shared with your friends by simply exporting, sharing, and importing the keyboard profile. Next, the responsive lighting effects (Ripple and Reactive) can now enable a second layer of customizable background per-key lighting.
Other changes include the expansion of individual RGB customization to the top row of special function keys and media keys, which can be unlocked by simply upgrading the firmware to the latest version; the increase of key brightness to 5 levels (up from 4); and various optimizations to the lighting effects that improve on smoother color transitions.
The software for gaming peripherals is constantly being updated. For the latest software update, please visit the G.SKILL website at http://gskill.com/en/download/view/ripjaws-km780- km780r-rgb---mechanical-gaming-keyboard
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- Apple CEO: quality AR impossible with today's technology
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard