G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is releasing a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780/KM780R RGB series mechanical gaming keyboards that focuses on packing even more color customization options to each individual key!
In the SW0.104/FW57 update, the software color palette is now expanded with the ability to personalize the full range of 16.8 million RGB colors and your own customized layout of color lighting can be shared with your friends by simply exporting, sharing, and importing the keyboard profile. Next, the responsive lighting effects (Ripple and Reactive) can now enable a second layer of customizable background per-key lighting.
Other changes include the expansion of individual RGB customization to the top row of special function keys and media keys, which can be unlocked by simply upgrading the firmware to the latest version; the increase of key brightness to 5 levels (up from 4); and various optimizations to the lighting effects that improve on smoother color transitions.
The software for gaming peripherals is constantly being updated. For the latest software update, please visit the G.SKILL website at http://gskill.com/en/download/view/ripjaws-km780- km780r-rgb---mechanical-gaming-keyboard
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- COD: Black Ops 4 launch day sales on PC up 100% over 2017
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 10 could rock huge 6.66-inch display
- Cyberpunk 2077 team won't 'artificially' extend playtime
- Dell's 49-inch ultra-wide monitor rocks 5120x1440 resolution
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Which modern Z370 ATX motherboards are most reliable? Seeking advice
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon