G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is releasing a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780/KM780R RGB series mechanical gaming keyboards that focuses on packing even more color customization options to each individual key!
In the SW0.104/FW57 update, the software color palette is now expanded with the ability to personalize the full range of 16.8 million RGB colors and your own customized layout of color lighting can be shared with your friends by simply exporting, sharing, and importing the keyboard profile. Next, the responsive lighting effects (Ripple and Reactive) can now enable a second layer of customizable background per-key lighting.
Other changes include the expansion of individual RGB customization to the top row of special function keys and media keys, which can be unlocked by simply upgrading the firmware to the latest version; the increase of key brightness to 5 levels (up from 4); and various optimizations to the lighting effects that improve on smoother color transitions.
The software for gaming peripherals is constantly being updated. For the latest software update, please visit the G.SKILL website at http://gskill.com/en/download/view/ripjaws-km780- km780r-rgb---mechanical-gaming-keyboard
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- God of War Special Edition runes translated, see the truth
- Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia new cinematic trailer
- Netflix's The Witcher TV show confirms 8 ep first season
- Brave Software lands deal with Dow Jones Media Group
- GeForce GTX 1180 alleged specs, beats the $1200 TITAN Xp
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit