Coolink introduces LapChilla notebook cooler
Vienna / Taipei, March 18th 2009 - Coolink today introduced the new LapChilla notebook cooler. Designed to combine quiet cooling with maximum flexibility, excellent ergonomics and high portability, the Lapchilla comes in handy regardless of whether you're working at your desk, on campus or in the metro - ideal for students, freelancers and everybody who doesn't want to do without proper notebook-cooling both in the office and on the road.
"Our new LapChilla doesn't only help to reduce your notebook's noise emission and the risk of heat-related failures, it also keeps your legs cool when using it on your lap", explains Timothy Chu, Coolink CEO. "Thanks to its big base area as well as the adjustable tilt angle that ensures optimal ergonomics in all working environments, the LapChilla doesn't only do great on your desk but on your lap as well."
The LapChilla's built-in 220mm fan provides whisper-quiet cooling for notebooks with up to 15.4" display size. Thanks to the loop-through USB connector, the LapChilla doesn't reduce the number of available USB ports.
Weighing only 0.8kg, the LapChilla can be completely collapsed so that it easily fits common laptop bags and rucksacks. Due to its excellent portability and highly flexible design, the LapChilla is perfect for mobile users like freelancers or students who run their laptops in libraries, cafes, class and just about everywhere else.
Price and availability
The LapChilla is available immediately at a suggested retail price of EUR 29,90 / USD 34,90.
About Coolink & Coolink Europe
Kolink's retail brand Coolink stands for an effective conjunction of no-frills performance, excellent quality and attractive pricing. While Coolink held a strong presence in the Asian market ever since the late 90ies, it was not until 2005 that the brand was introduced to the European market on a large scale. After the launch of Coolink-Europe.com in late 2005, Coolink quickly became a well recognized brand for high-quality cooling components in Europe too.
Latest News Posts
- Apex Legends first Battle Pass launches on March 19
- Unity teams with NVIDIA for RTX-based real-time ray tracing
- This Millennium Falcon SNES, NES console is epic
- Starfield could be the star of Bethesda's E3 2019
- Information that your Internet Service Provider stores
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- ASUS Zenith Extreme Alpha (AMD X399) Motherboard Review
- here at personate in a apologetic irregardless by recognition
- foreign wish over wit at diggings in the incite
- Project Downfall - a retro-style, cyberpunk, reflex-based shooter now available on Early Access & coming to Xbox One & Switch. Preview copies await!
- Adventure Is Around Every Corner In One Piece World Seeker
- Ancestors Legacy is now available on GOG with Cross-play integration
- Buckle Up, Buttercup: Skybound And NMC Studios' Vehicular Battle Royale Game notmycar hits Steam Early Access April 5th
- Haggle Your Way to Riches in Bargain Hunter for Nintendo Switch