Today Ultimate Ears continues to push the boundaries of innovation and design in its portable wireless speakers with the addition of UE ROLL 2 to its vibrant lineup of anywhere-you-go-proof wireless mobile speakers. Starting first with UE BOOM in 2013 and now reaching new heights with the introduction of UE ROLL 2, UE continues to reinvent the Bluetooth speaker category, for everything from design to sound.
Whether at the beach or backpacking, UE ROLL 2 brings even more to the party, with 15 percent more sound and an increased wireless range of 100-feet, all while keeping the sleek, disc shape design of the original UE ROLL. Weighing in at just over half a pound, UE ROLL 2 packs in more sound without adding extra size or bulk.
UE ROLL 2 is meant to go with you on your next adventure. Equipped with a bungee cord loop, this already small and light speaker is portable and versatile. You can attach it to your backpack, belt loop or bike, so you can take it anywhere and never be without music. It's waterproof (IPX7 certified), drop-proof and built to withstand a beat up, all while delivering epic sound in the palm of your hand.
"Thanks to its bungee cord loop, UE ROLL was our most portable, convenient, on-the-go speaker in the family," said Charlotte Johs, general manager of Ultimate Ears. "No other speaker comes with everything you need to hang it in the shower, float it in the pool or attach it to your bike. UE ROLL 2 delivers all that and more, with improved sound and wireless range, so you can do more of what you love with even more freedom and flexibility."
Every waterproof speaker deserves a spot in the pool. UE ROLL 2 comes with a UE Floatie, so your speaker can float right through the fun and splash up next to you at your pool party.
Pricing and Availability
UE ROLL 2 is expected to be available in the U.S and in select countries in Europe in May 2016, for a suggested retail price of $99.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series