Today Ultimate Ears continues to push the boundaries of innovation and design in its portable wireless speakers with the addition of UE ROLL 2 to its vibrant lineup of anywhere-you-go-proof wireless mobile speakers. Starting first with UE BOOM in 2013 and now reaching new heights with the introduction of UE ROLL 2, UE continues to reinvent the Bluetooth speaker category, for everything from design to sound.
Whether at the beach or backpacking, UE ROLL 2 brings even more to the party, with 15 percent more sound and an increased wireless range of 100-feet, all while keeping the sleek, disc shape design of the original UE ROLL. Weighing in at just over half a pound, UE ROLL 2 packs in more sound without adding extra size or bulk.
UE ROLL 2 is meant to go with you on your next adventure. Equipped with a bungee cord loop, this already small and light speaker is portable and versatile. You can attach it to your backpack, belt loop or bike, so you can take it anywhere and never be without music. It's waterproof (IPX7 certified), drop-proof and built to withstand a beat up, all while delivering epic sound in the palm of your hand.
"Thanks to its bungee cord loop, UE ROLL was our most portable, convenient, on-the-go speaker in the family," said Charlotte Johs, general manager of Ultimate Ears. "No other speaker comes with everything you need to hang it in the shower, float it in the pool or attach it to your bike. UE ROLL 2 delivers all that and more, with improved sound and wireless range, so you can do more of what you love with even more freedom and flexibility."
Every waterproof speaker deserves a spot in the pool. UE ROLL 2 comes with a UE Floatie, so your speaker can float right through the fun and splash up next to you at your pool party.
Pricing and Availability
UE ROLL 2 is expected to be available in the U.S and in select countries in Europe in May 2016, for a suggested retail price of $99.99.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- GIVEAWAY: ASRock Fatal1ty X299 Pro Gaming i9 XE boards
- Battle royale revenue to grow 600% in 2018
- Fortnite makes over $1 billion in less than a year
- Treyarch tease COD: Black Ops 4 zombies Comic-Con reveal
- Call of Cthulhu releases this Halloween
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit