EK Water Blocks, Slovenia based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce full-cover liquid cooling solution for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 series video cards, based on Pascal GP104 graphics processor. EK-FC1080 GTX is a new Full-Cover water block, designed for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition video cards. The block comes in four different variations and each of them directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas, thus allowing the video card and its VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. Performance-wise all variants of the block are the same, the only difference being the overall aesthetics. Each EK-FC1080 GTX water block covers the entire PCB of the card and with the corresponding retention backplate, users get visually stunning GPU in their system.
Every EK-FC1080 GTX water block features a central inlet split-flow cooling engine design - just like with the flagship EK-Supremacy EVO CPU water block - for best possible cooling performance. Such type of heat exchanger also works flawlessly with the reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. Moreover, this radical design offers great hydraulic performance, allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
The base is made of electrolytic copper (EK-FC1080 GTX and EK-FC1080 GTX - Acetal) or nickel-plated electrolytic copper (EK-FC1080 GTX - Nickel and EK-FC1080 GTX - Acetal+Nickel) while the top is made of quality POM Acetal or acrylic (again, depending on the variant). There is no difference in performance between different bases. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe installation procedure.
Electrolytic copper base (1st and 2nd from the left) and nickel-plated electrolytic copper base with pre-installed standoffs.
EK-FC1080 GTX water blocks are made in Slovenia, Europe and will be available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network on Friday, 27th of May, 2016. An aesthetic retention backplates, which also cool the memory IC on the backside of the circuit board, will also become available for separate purchase. In the table below you can find the MSRP with VAT included:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-9900K rumor: 8C/16T at a huge 5.5GHz on Aug 1
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole DLC release date unveil
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit