EK Water Blocks, Slovenia based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce full-cover liquid cooling solution for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 series video cards, based on Pascal GP104 graphics processor. EK-FC1080 GTX is a new Full-Cover water block, designed for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition video cards. The block comes in four different variations and each of them directly cools the GPU, RAM as well as VRM (voltage regulation module) as water flows directly over these critical areas, thus allowing the video card and its VRM to remain stable under high overclocks. Performance-wise all variants of the block are the same, the only difference being the overall aesthetics. Each EK-FC1080 GTX water block covers the entire PCB of the card and with the corresponding retention backplate, users get visually stunning GPU in their system.
Every EK-FC1080 GTX water block features a central inlet split-flow cooling engine design - just like with the flagship EK-Supremacy EVO CPU water block - for best possible cooling performance. Such type of heat exchanger also works flawlessly with the reversed water flow without adversely affecting the cooling performance. Moreover, this radical design offers great hydraulic performance, allowing this product to be used in liquid cooling systems using weaker water pumps.
The base is made of electrolytic copper (EK-FC1080 GTX and EK-FC1080 GTX - Acetal) or nickel-plated electrolytic copper (EK-FC1080 GTX - Nickel and EK-FC1080 GTX - Acetal+Nickel) while the top is made of quality POM Acetal or acrylic (again, depending on the variant). There is no difference in performance between different bases. Screw-in brass standoffs are pre-installed and allow for safe installation procedure.
Electrolytic copper base (1st and 2nd from the left) and nickel-plated electrolytic copper base with pre-installed standoffs.
EK-FC1080 GTX water blocks are made in Slovenia, Europe and will be available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network on Friday, 27th of May, 2016. An aesthetic retention backplates, which also cool the memory IC on the backside of the circuit board, will also become available for separate purchase. In the table below you can find the MSRP with VAT included:
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM