G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, announces an all-new high performance breakthrough in DDR4 SO-DIMM memory with an intense speed of 3200MHz CL16 in large capacity kits of 32GB (2x16GB) or 16GB (2x8GB), all at 1.35V.
Built with ultra-high performance Samsung DDR4 8Gb ICs, the performance of laptops and small form factor systems will never be the same again.
Tested and validated on the latest Intel platform featuring the latest 6th Gen Intel Core processor, this new DDR4-3200MHz SO-DIMM memory kit allows you to wield the power of a desktop system in a portable laptop or mini PC, perfect for casual gaming or working on-the-go. For a screenshot of the validation, please see below:
Availability & Specifications
This high speed SO-DIMM memory kit model will be released under a 2x16GB configuration for a total of 32GB and a 2x8GB configuration for 16GB. With integrated XMP 2.0 support, high-performance memory can be enabled with a simple setting. The 3200MHz SO-DIMM kit will be available to authorized distribution partners in June 2016.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit