G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, announces an all-new high performance breakthrough in DDR4 SO-DIMM memory with an intense speed of 3200MHz CL16 in large capacity kits of 32GB (2x16GB) or 16GB (2x8GB), all at 1.35V.
Built with ultra-high performance Samsung DDR4 8Gb ICs, the performance of laptops and small form factor systems will never be the same again.
Tested and validated on the latest Intel platform featuring the latest 6th Gen Intel Core processor, this new DDR4-3200MHz SO-DIMM memory kit allows you to wield the power of a desktop system in a portable laptop or mini PC, perfect for casual gaming or working on-the-go. For a screenshot of the validation, please see below:
Availability & Specifications
This high speed SO-DIMM memory kit model will be released under a 2x16GB configuration for a total of 32GB and a 2x8GB configuration for 16GB. With integrated XMP 2.0 support, high-performance memory can be enabled with a simple setting. The 3200MHz SO-DIMM kit will be available to authorized distribution partners in June 2016.
Latest News Posts
- Ocarina of Time Online brings co-op to Hyrule
- Nintendo could be considering making their own gaming phone
- New Minecraft update adds crossbows, shields, cats and more
- Call of Duty Mobile is Modern Warfare & Black Ops combined
- Castle Crashers smashes its way onto PS4 and Nintendo Switch
- Asus RT-N16 - Can´t get wifi to work
- ASUS RT-AX88U Wi-Fi 6 Router Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 1660 GAMING X & VENTUS XS Review
- Halloween 4K Blu-ray Review
- GA-Z68X-UD5-B3 (VT-D Support)
- Killing Floor: Double Feature Coming May 21, 2019 to PlayStation Store and Game Retailers Near You
- Critically acclaimed retro platformer The Messenger hits PlayStation 4 today
- OMG Zombies! to invade Nintendo Switch on the 26th March!
- LEGO DC Super-Villains Releases Batman: The Animated Series Level Pack
- Super Crome: Bullet Purgatory Enters the Steam Early Access Atmosphere Today