G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world's leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, announces an all-new high performance breakthrough in DDR4 SO-DIMM memory with an intense speed of 3200MHz CL16 in large capacity kits of 32GB (2x16GB) or 16GB (2x8GB), all at 1.35V.
Built with ultra-high performance Samsung DDR4 8Gb ICs, the performance of laptops and small form factor systems will never be the same again.
Tested and validated on the latest Intel platform featuring the latest 6th Gen Intel Core processor, this new DDR4-3200MHz SO-DIMM memory kit allows you to wield the power of a desktop system in a portable laptop or mini PC, perfect for casual gaming or working on-the-go. For a screenshot of the validation, please see below:
Availability & Specifications
This high speed SO-DIMM memory kit model will be released under a 2x16GB configuration for a total of 32GB and a 2x8GB configuration for 16GB. With integrated XMP 2.0 support, high-performance memory can be enabled with a simple setting. The 3200MHz SO-DIMM kit will be available to authorized distribution partners in June 2016.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Google Maps update notifys you to get off at next stop
- Ataribox will open pre-orders this Thursday
- Uber challenged, Taxify launches in Sydney Australia
- Microsoft release 4K Streaming update for Xbox One X/S
- Intel reportedly slashing budget to 'Intel Inside' marketing
- Mionix Wei Ice Cream Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus New 64GB SM-G955UZKAXAA $824
- Unable to use all 3 M.2's for RAID 0
- AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition Drivers Detailed
- 2 GPU on AB350 Gaming K4
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series